1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: I expected better, staff team.

1. marshallmafers

marshallmafers Celebrity Meeper

I thought it was obvious why I was. Apparently not.

After trying to change and eventually applying again and constantly being -1 for immature or -1 because of my attitude I'd realize it doesn't matter if you have changed or not. People on this server are still going to always look at your past decisions. They judge you for who you were, not who you are. After realizing this I'd given up, I just don't care what people think of me anymore. I don't feel that I need to change myself because that's how someone wants me to act or behave. I'm going to act how I want, and be annoying on purpose because of it.

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I wasn't until I asked.
    Then again, my main problem was just a few more people need convincing, just a little bit more time, and he didn't rally even have any specifics for me and that I should just keep working on it and apply soon.

3. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

Spyda, Muunkee has legit been the perfect candidate for three months. She's helped more people than the entire helper team, probably. If you read the application, you'd recognize that the deny reason is just bologna, and basically just dodges the point and says that the only reason she was denied is because she did something stupid 1.5 years ago. Its incredibly biased, and stuff like this should be released to the community's attention.

Try grasping this and telling me this isnt bias.

A 17 year old girl, who has dedicated three months of her time to make her attitude better, help everyone on meepcraft, and connect with the community was bested by an immature kid who laughed at Dawn when his grandfather passed away

4. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

Her last demotion was a year and a half ago. How long does it take for someone to forget the past? We change a lot in a year and a half.