1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: I expected better, staff team.

1. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

You realize you made sure her next application isn't accepted either, right?

They made the right decision,.

cooey, Bob4444444, Courtneyyy and 4 others like this.
  2. iMelXP

iMelXP bean team

essentially this yeah. Sorry munks i got nothin against u but eventually the facade wears off. It's not about what you've done, but how long you could honestly keep it up. you've been "working" to get staff, but who you are isnt really going to change. I love that you're willing to help ppl out all the time and I do see you in chat helping, but it doesn't mean youre right for the job. When they say they're rejecting you for past reasons, it's your character in the past, not specific actions that can easily be modified.

Also @ Y'ALL PICKING ON BLENDY CAT: SHUT UR FACES
    quote me IN FRICKIN AUGUST:
    y'all have every right to complain about a decision to deny someone, shout out to you for having their back, but don't you dare take it as an opportunity to blatantly disrespect another staff member. HERE IS WHERE YOU LEAVE STAFF COMMENTS. If a staff member did something you feel isn't up to par with their position, report it there. To be on the receiving end of essentially a hate thread for no real constructive reason is bull and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

3. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I already told him to chill out in an earlier reply
    little I can do, I don't mind if this is locked.
    Yes I'm disappointed but I'm not gonna argue or fight, I'm just gonna keep working.

cooey, Cherrykit, Pmx728 and 3 others like this.
  4. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

No. The reasons are none of your concern. Because you're not a staff member.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    Iatemyfriends, Trexy, Pmx728 and 3 others like this.
  5. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

The issue here is that a random person who made no effort to connect with the community and has been shown to be immature on multiple levels was hired over a seventeen year old who has worked endlessly for three months to become the perfect candidate. She shouldn't be held responsible for the actions she did a year and a half ago, its stupid and violates the very principle of being a staff member. The issue here is the bias going around in the staff team.

Trexy, cooey, Pmx728 and 3 others like this.
  6. TimtheFireLord

TimtheFireLord Celebrity Meeper

Well I got staff at one point so I think there's been a problem from the get go

7. PhoenixPuppy

PhoenixPuppy Celebrity Meeper

I was scrolling through this thread thinking of all these points, and thinking of a way to put them into words. It seems someone has out ranted me.

Lady_Hestia, Trexy, cooey and 3 others like this.
  8. IGotBored

IGotBored Celebrity Meeper

ohhh nooooo you can't be a glorified human google search for a dying server on a children's game how awfullllllll

it's especially cute how you think that the community votes have any impact whatsoever on the staff decisions???? i mean i'm p sure you sat through at least one interview so you should know? ????? literally has no effect because it'd just be a popularity contest if the community chose

this entire thread just sounds like you're upset because the new kid got like student council president or something???

well damn you cared enough to post a rant about it like you can either be edgy or not you gotta choose

9. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Ward?

I suggest you dont make threads on others behalf while seeking attention. Communicate like adults instead of passing a bias rumor.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 6, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 6, 2016 ---
    RIP argument?
    Its obvious you were starting crap on Muunkees behalf. I understand you have a crush and thats fine, just keep it off forums

Toostenheimer, Zoe89, Pmx728 and 2 others like this.
  10. Miku

Miku One Hell of a Miku Staff Member Mod

Did you just diss yourself? Bruh. What even, I cant, no.

Goodluck next month @Muunkee - Alexia P.S, Yes.

cooey, Pmx728, 7acespade and 2 others like this.
  11. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

^

There is no democratic semblance, comments were allowed to shut people up.

cooey, Pmx728, Zoe89 and 2 others like this.
  12. Muunkee

I approached cooleys tonight and got more info.
    I do wish it was better worded into the reply on my app, but hey I'll take it.
    I love you.

cooey, Pmx728, Skaros123 and 2 others like this.
  13. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

God, I love this
    I always get broad answers
    "Staff have their reasons"
    Can someone actually tell me what reasons?

Lady_Hestia, Trexy, cooey and 2 others like this.
  14. IGotBored

IGotBored Celebrity Meeper

[​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 3, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 3, 2016 ---
    i'm not upset, i just like to get a rise out of the people that are still here. It takes no effort to ignore me

I'm aware monkey didn't make the thread, because believe it or not, I can and do read.

Nothing I said was directed at monkey, in fact I more insulted the server and the helper position than her. The part about community opinions was in regards to nhjed's "I don't care" rant.
    I believe monkey would make a good helper, that being said, I think anyone can be a good helper, because it's really not that challenging of a job, so there's no issue with blendycat having the position.

I don't really wanna find anywhere else as this is a lovely location for it

Additionally, if you read cooley's denial post on the application, he didn't say "omg you're never getting staff go away thanks". All he said was that it's hard to forget the past, and with two demotions, it's understandable. Literally, keep doing the good child thing, reapply in two weeks, and everything will be gucci

I don't know why we need a whole brouhaha about it

15. Muunkee

As long as I am able.
    Yup.

16. Muunkee

Will do.
    glad to have you and cooleys on my side. All encouragement like. I'ma workin' on it.

17. LācisLT

LācisLT Meeper

Hello,

I'm a new member to the forums, so not entirely sure if anything I say will be taken seriously, but it is worth a try to me.

I have been "lurking" for a while and observing the community for a bit. I don't personally know Muunkee nor have I ever spoken to her, so this is something I don't feel I'm biased on.

I feel that one's past doesn't need to define them. Muunkee has worked, in my opinion, quite hard from what I have seen, and I fully believe she is doing her best to become a shoo-in candidate for the job. In this case, I feel like the staff just want to give her a few more weeks; perhaps they want to see consistency in her attitude? I don't think it's as one-sided as it seems, from the perspective of someone looking from the outside in to staff decisions.

cooey, Torchic, Pmx728 and 1 other person like this.
  18. Klitch

Klitch

19. iMelXP

iMelXP bean team

I'm not holding her accountable?? I've been around the server and had enough experiences with muunkee personally to get a grasp of her character. I don't pass judgements lightly. I didn't even know her two years ago, but with who she is currently I don't feel she'd be a good fit for the team.

And this absolutely was a hate thread?? You all decided to make blendycat the butt end of the joke and even continued to do so in your fricking reply.

I feel you're too close to muunkee to make an unbiased decision about her.

20. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

If she really loves meepcraft, than the title is ultimately irrelevant, she can still help without it.