1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted I dont know what i did...

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by TheRealWoohoocheese, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

IGN: macstre758
    Date/Time: Today?
    Reason: Glitch exploit
    Staff Member: Sjoe
    Why: I logged on today and I'm banned for a glitch exploit. I truley dont know what glitch exploit I did or how I did some glitch. I asked my Grandma to buy me Supreme for a late christmas present and for her to find out that this happened she's gonna be mad, all I ask is that I please get unbanned but recieve something like be put on the watch list or something like that. If I did something wrong, I'm sorry. I messed up on my part, and thats part of life, please forgive me if your reading this. If you have something to tell me that I did something that relates to this please post evidence in the comments. Thank you, and have a wonderful day. Happy New Year!

2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Macstre758, The ban was for using the fence redstone glitch. Do you recall this?

3. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

Yes, I do. But I had just learned what it did. My friend cnniillaa got banned for it. So, I was curious and wanted to find out what it did, so I tried it, but I was just trying it, not trying to do like a sort of x-ray. I shortly mined after that just looking for ores, that was without the x-ray glitch. The only reason why I did it was because I got curious to what it did. I´m sorry if I caused any troubles, even with the glitch, I couldn´t see any thing at all. I´m truley sorry, and I´ll never do anything like that again. I promise.

4. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Thank you for the apology. As you have no priors and only tried this once, your ban was reduced to 7 days. Please do not attempt any type of glitches again on this server. See you soon!

TheRealWoohoocheese likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.