1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted I don't know anymore

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Nager2012, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nager2012

Nager2012 Popular Meeper

IGN: nager2012
    Date/Time: 8:30 GMT?
    Reason: Asking for ban. Appeal and we'll discuss your attitude..
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: Onis_luck..
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    I never asked for ban, I said I was surprised Onis didn't ban me for saying he bans people for stupid reasons a lot... Please explain...

2. Netrarc

Netrarc Popular Meeper

Will you explain what happened during the minutes leading up to the ban? Did you have a private conversation with Onis or a conversation in /shout? If so, what was the conversation about?

3. Nager2012

Nager2012 Popular Meeper

I can't remember it vividly at all so expect mistakes. Rusian was banned for an hour due to harassment, a ban which I'll admit I'm familiar with, and I lost my temper I said something like 'Onis bans people for stupid reasons a lot.' I then said a few minutes afterwards I was surprised I wasn't banned. I logged off a few minutes later to check the forums and when I tried to log back on I was banned. I can't remember the conversation well because I had logged off a few minutes to try to login again and see I was banned.

Grandblue likes this.
  4. Netrarc

Netrarc Popular Meeper

Thank you for your explanation. Here's the problem: The server has rules about harassment and slander to deal with this very issue:

Your words were intentionally antagonistic. It has become a form of sport on this server to blame Onis for almost everything, and it is neither productive nor rational. By my count, this makes at least three times that you have been banned for harassing Onis. At some point, you have to realize that you can't win this battle.

I would like to see evidence of a change before you come back to the game. As you know, third-offense harassment offenses come with a one-week tempban. Can you give any reason why this should not apply in your case?

nasapc123 likes this.
  5. Nager2012

Nager2012 Popular Meeper

I'd be happy if it was made a 1 week ban, of course.

I believe it shouldn't be perm because I want to change and I have realised how stupid I am. I lost my temper and I won't let it happen again. I am active in the community and dedicated to the server which is proved by the amount of time I've played.

FluffbearRCT likes this.
  6. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

Witness:
    Rusian was banned for 1 hour for saying staff was "retarded" by Onis

Then you (nager) said Onis bans for stupid reasons. Inb4 ban.
    Then you were permed

7. Nager2012

Nager2012 Popular Meeper

Yes, I remember saying that. I don't believe it should have been perm, but I understand their motives. I will try to keep all infractions to minimum if I am unbanned and wish to be given another chance.

8. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.