1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

How to: Start a nuclear apocalypse by aligning the stars that would possibly become black holes

Discussion in 'Unofficial Guides' started by WhoNeedsJimbo, Oct 17, 2016.

1. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

First, you gotta read about spleens. Spleens will be the nost importaint factor in your mission. Along with G.I Joe. Thats the real stuff.

Next, find one of those really big french dictionarys. What you wanna do is whack your science teacher with the math book while shouting out your favorite TF2 quote.

Now, heres the best part. Go home and take your John Cena action figure to school and whack everybody on the head with said john cena action figure. One if the students HAS to have a telescope. Once you find one, wake up at midnight tommorrow and find stars that have a greenish glow. Those ones will blow up in the next month or so. And when stars blow up, they become black holes!

Last step, write down your observations and send them to your local science lab. The next day, you will hear that your mission is a success and the possibly frightning news following that?

(Did I mention spleens?)

Marshy_88 likes this.
  2. Marshy_88

Marshy_88 Celebrity Meeper

I have one that fits in my pocket

3. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

SCOTLAND IS NOT A REAL COUNTRY, YOU ARE AN ENGLISHMAN WITH A DRESS

Pmx728 likes this.
  4. Splendy

Splendy Celebrity Meeper

How to die 101 with exodus2224