1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: HOW TO BYPASS THE STUPID EULA

1. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Mojang contacted us, and told us to change it, It was so short notice that all the admins dropped everything in real life for an Emergency Admin Meeting, to get things set up the way they are now.

I understand everyone is upset but it was this or no more meepcraft.

2. BaM_Nitro

BaM_Nitro ஜ۩▬Retired▬ஜ۩

Enron, Viperfan, Cherrykit and 8 others like this.
  3. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

If we didn't change, and Meepcraft had to be shut down, I would have nothing to do on Minecraft. I'm being completely honest here, Meepcraft has been one of those things that just sticks to you and never leaves. I've been here for almost four years, I don't want to see this server go already.

Enron, cooey, Pmx728 and 7 others like this.
  4. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Yeah, pretty sure that is what MeepCraft is doing as well. That is, until Mojang laughed and told them change it or shut down.

Edit: In fact, I remember Onis specifically mentioning this.

cooey, metr0n0me, Epicdude141 and 6 others like this.
  5. kyle_docherty7

kyle_docherty7 Popular Meeper

I refuse to give Kemestar a view.

6. BaM_Nitro

BaM_Nitro ஜ۩▬Retired▬ஜ۩

the thing is that people are actually bypassing it. if you watch the video they explain how EULA takes in place after 1.9.2 and by staying on 1.8 EULA wont effect it. idk this was a opinion since other server are doing it and i was just trying to help. worst case meep will shut down which will happen eventually due to funds

7. TechnoTyson

TechnoTyson Popular Meeper

Well meep is up and those other servers are down, hmm what would u like to play on?

8. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

We are either EULA compliant or get shut down there is no way to bypass it without consequences. I don't think people are understanding what is really going on.

9. NuckleMuckle

NuckleMuckle Popular Meeper

They can seek a court order to shut down Meepcraft, and sue the owner for compensatory damages.