1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted How It Affects Other People, Manutdftw11

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by ManUtdFTW11, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManUtdFTW11

ManUtdFTW11 Celebrity Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name):ManUtdFTW11
    When you were banned:1-2 months ago? Sorry I dont remember.
    Reason:Scamming.
    Ban Length:perm
    Staff Member:Chaos546
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    Well, I got banned from meep 1-2months ago, Yes some of you think it's not long but it is, for something you love so much and for you to be banned is just dreadful. I care about meep lots, even more then my nachos i'm eating now and just wished i was unbanned. What I did wasn't good, not good at all, I wish for another chance, and yes I have had many. I just want to get back to my friends and enjoy playing meepcraft.

Even if I am not banned, I hope everyone on meep has a great time, and I hope to see you soon!

Adios.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 2, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 2, 2014 ---
    Bump!
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 2, 2014 ---
    bump

2. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Please stop bumping this thread a staff member will read it soon.

leodavinci9000 likes this.
  3. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

ManUTD, before this incident, probably 1-2 months before it, I had an excellent demeanor and we had excellent conversations and you seemed like a genuinely nice. Then, there was a huge attitude change with you. You were anti-server, you cursed constantly and racked up more bans than I can count. How are we going to know that your conduct will not go back to your old ways? And this scamming incident was your second one with a high price tag of 1.4 mil, can we ensure that you will not scam again?

4. ManUtdFTW11

You can only go off my word that I can assure you that I wont scam again, Yes, I have said this before, But this time I truly mean it, Meepcraft is like a life with no soul, I now know how bad it is to be away from it, And I ASSURE you I won't do it again. Thanks.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 4, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 2, 2014 ---
    Bump
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 4, 2014 ---
    bump

5. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

Obviously I wont be determining the final decision on this appeal because I personally have had a problem with you. I personally trusted you and that trust was thrown back in my face. Whats to say you wont do this again?

6. ManUtdFTW11

7. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

So ManutdFtw11, we are going to accept this ban appeal with the following conditions.

1. If you scam any player any amount of item, money, or property you will be instantly perm banned and everything you have will be wiped

2. If you grief, steal, or lure any player you will be tempbanned for 7 days and everything you have will be wiped.

3. These conditions will last 2 months then punishments will go back to standard.

ManUtdFTW11 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.