1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

How Do You Show Your Support?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Silver01, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Silver01

Silver01 Celebrity Meeper

Hey everyone, I just wanted to start a discussion about how to represent our support for the LGBTQ+ community on the server. This server is supposed to be a safe place for any player, regardless of race, gender, or identity. I decided to take it upon myself to build a gay pride flag in Mystical's capital in order to represent their overwhelming support for LGBTQ+ players. I'd like to thank the people of Mystical and by extension the people of Meepcraft for being such a welcoming community!
    upload_2021-3-9_2-11-16.png

nhjed, Skaros123, KyloMeep and 10 others like this.
  2. Katronica

Katronica Celebrity Meeper

This is awesome Silver!

3. Sir Ralphie

Sir Ralphie Meeper

javaw_ICAFprKfZ0.png

You not the only one silver. I wish I had like a rainbow flag in general, but I'm showing support for Bisexual people and also non-binary as well. Just like Meepcraft and your town, our town (Hopeville) stands strongly with the LGBTQ+ people, and we will not tolerate any forms of phobia that may exist not just in towns, but in Meepcraft in general. Like I said, ALWAYS LOVE YOUR HOMIES, REGARDLESS OF THE ORIENTATION™ Silver, I love you, and all of you apes on Meepcraft!

SpongeyStar likes this.
  4. Sekotslil

Sekotslil Popular Meeper

nonbinary people when they see a computer
    [​IMG]

5. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

2021-03-10_00.23.24.png
    Right outside Aeris Spawn
    Thanks for the inspiration/starting a challenge
    (there's also cookies in that chest shop if anyone wants any please feel free to take some)

LJJJJJJJ, Adrian and SpongeyStar like this.
  6. Silver01

Silver01 Celebrity Meeper

IMPORTANT UPDATE:
    I'm sorry to tell you guys that the flag was griefed. This was discovered by Katronica, and him, Addicus and I scrambled to find a mod to help find out who did it. CluelessKlutz went online, assumed that it was me and Kat, and outlawed us from the town. After doing so, he got rid of the pride flag entirely.
    upload_2021-3-18_0-30-29.png
    Katronica and I assure you that we are innocent, why would we report something that we did? Why would we grief something that we built? Take this as you will, MeepCraft community. We still love you all!

SpongeyStar and Liam like this.
  7. Katronica

Katronica Celebrity Meeper

I swear I'm pro amogus player I would never self-report myself that's tacky

SpongeyStar and Silver01 like this.
  8. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator