1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Hotasianbeans' Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by HotAsianBeans, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

IGN: HotAsianBeans

Team-speak: HotAsianBeans

Mic use: Yes

Timezone: Central

Hours online per weekday: 2-4

Hours online per weekend: 2-6

Position Changes: Citizen-Helper

Introduction: Hello, most of you have probably heard of me, my name is HotAsianBeans or HAB or Asian or Beans or HotAsian or Thangod the Merciless, and I've been playing Meepcraft for over a year. When I am not playing Meepcraft, I enjoy long walks on the beach, bird watching, eating Flinstones gummies, and starting my sentences with "I am". I am a junior in high school, and my favorite class would definitely be computer programming where I am (very slowly) learning java. I am also an avid Oklahoma Sooners fan, and would not think twice about gutting a Texas fan if he talked smack on my Sooners. Throughout my time on Meepcraft, I've played extensively on nearly every section of the server (except tntrun because I find it boring). Of all the wonderful games and plugins I've experienced, I find terrarium pvp the most fun. Nothing warms my heart quite like slaughtering another player and keeping his hard earned gear.

Why you should be Helper/Mod: Well, I think I would be a good fit for helper because I have been helper before, and understand everything that the job entails. When you are a helper, modreqs are pretty much 96.4% of your job, and I feel from my past experiences I would be sufficient at them. Considering I am such a pain in the ass to staff concerning bans, it is logical to assume that I have a thorough understanding of the rules, and will immediately resign if I falsely ban someone. Another asset that makes me a fantastic fit for helper is my hidden stash if swiggity swag that I keep buried deep down in my heart. I want to take the scum of Meepcraft and crush them between my fingers. I also want to take the good Meepcrafters and raise them up to the heavens with my long, sinewy hands.

Weaknesses: I have a tendency to argue quite a bit. Multiple times this tendency has led me to question the staff's decisions. When I do this I usually end up looking like an angsty teenager (which I am). I also have a MASSIVE pet peeve when it comes to application comments. When someone comments that an applicant isn't helpful in shout it really rustles my jimmies because that is a horrible gauge of helpfulness.

Conclusion: This isn't a troll app, it's more of a trill app. Maybe Meepcraft will appreciate some real honesty, and not the usual whitewashed bs that I see on the other apps, or maybe it is a troll app. I'm not really sure myself.

Flamedemond, baku, smk and 10 others like this.
  2. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

+/-
    While I've had good experiences with you recently, I'm not seeing you very active in game anymore, other than PVP and you're not very helpful in conduct.

baku, gabe_strikes_ and SSSoul like this.
  3. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Agreed! Plus 1!

HAB, you are very well-known and know much about the server as you have been a long time member. You are pretty forum active and I do not know how active you are in-game (I'm banned). However, I think you could be a bit more helpful here on the forums. Every experience I have had with you have been nothing but great!:)

Best of luck,
    Crusher_11

4. Klitch

Klitch

Only active in pvp. Doesn't help. -1 for now.

5. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

You have a telinus head and I'm jelly -1

But for realzies, +1 you are pretty active and I don't see you as a bad guy, you seem nice and just a guy that I would run from in the terrarium. :p

6. ManUtdFTW11

ManUtdFTW11 Celebrity Meeper

+1
    +nice
    +mature sometimes
    +Preety X.X

7. funkyrainbows

funkyrainbows Double Rainbow

+ Active in game (I only see you on weekends due to my TZ)
    + Mature
    + Nice
    + Active on TS
    +/- Ok app

+1 overall.

8. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

-1 you aren't helpful in shout

Rly tho, +1. I've seen SOME immaturity from you, but overall you're mature and I like you. You're also active and one of the vet players

gabe_strikes_ likes this.
  9. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

Not active
    Not helping with shout.

10. awesomesauce300

awesomesauce300 Popular Meeper

You've only been on the server for 8 days. /res kingwongjang123.+1: Active, really good with people and stuffz.

Flamedemond likes this.
  11. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

Dude becuz I was banned. Before I was banned, I played almost every single day plus, about 2hrs on mon-fri and 7 per sat-sun.
    Bam.

12. awesomesauce300

awesomesauce300 Popular Meeper

Well, if you haven't seen beans, you must have either a different timezone or you just don't pay attention. He's on everyday.

Flamedemond likes this.
  13. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

YES YES YES AND MORE YEEESSSS!!!
    +1
    • helpful
    • involved
    • active
    • mature (at most times)
    • old player

qawsedrf1835 likes this.
  14. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

+0.5. You're active and a pretty cool guy in general. But from my experience with you, you have a pretty dirty sense of humor, and might go a bit far when it comes to "joking" in game.

qawsedrf1835 likes this.
  15. SirNathaniel

SirNathaniel Popular Meeper

+0.5

You don't seem very active on the server anymore but other than that you seem helpful. Good Luck!

16. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

You have common sense and I know your capabilities. I also know that you are motivated to improve Meep, and being staff could possibly fulfill a lot of your current goals for the server and help improve things. If you are serious about this position, I would have no problem with it to be completely honest. What you say can sometimes get you in trouble, but I trust that you can change that.

I would like to hear what you have to say via interview.

BooBear1227 and qawsedrf1835 like this.
  17. SJP

SJP spicy jalapeno pepper Elder

If only it were this easy. *sigh*

You were one of the first people I met on Meep's TS and you continue to get on.
    I have no recollection of any in-game experiences or conflicts with you.

Flamedemond and Telinus like this.
  18. MeGustaYou

MeGustaYou Popular Meeper

I respected you as staff and then after you resigned, it went downhill almost immediately. You are occasionally disrespectful to people and you are often a troll. Although I know you are capable of moderation I'm not so sure about how your demeanor will be along with your staff responsibilities. I am not confident in you as much as I was due to the behavior I have seen from you recently.
    Although, you do bring logical reasoning to most debates. It's just your trolls go a bit too far sometimes.

BooBear1227 likes this.
  19. qawsedrf1835

qawsedrf1835 Guest

So, he was perfectly fine during staff, and you went as far as respecting him.
    "Almost immediately" he became a troll, which is not against the rules.
    If he could switch attitudes and mindsets so quickly, what makes you think he could not reverse it?
    Let mods be mods, and let civilians be civilians.

20. PuppyChuppy

PuppyChuppy Celebrity Meeper

Not active enough
    Doesn't help at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.