1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Hobbs509 Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Hobbs509, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hobbs509

Hobbs509 Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): hobbs509
    When you were banned: About 4 months ago
    Reason: X-Ray
    Ban Length: Permanent
    Staff Member: Quaddy
    Why we should consider your appeal: I have been playing on Meepcraft for a while and then I took a break from minecraft because of my transition into high school. When I tried to get back on it said I was banned for using X-Ray even though I don't even know how to download an X-Ray texture pack or mod or hacks. I have a feeling one of my friends went on to my computer after school one day when he was over and downloaded hacks and went onto the only server that was on my list which was Meepcraft. Thanks for letting me appeal.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  2. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

Your account is your responsibility. If you were to be unbanned, could you maintain full control of your account and avoid further infractions of the rules?

Jiltism likes this.
  3. Hobbs509

Hobbs509 Popular Meeper

Yes I understand that my account is my responsibility and this will never happen again. If I am unbanned, I will avoid breaking rules at all costs and keep my account security on a high level making sure nobody except me knows the password.

Cookies713 likes this.
  4. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

Your appeal is accepted.

Since your ban was 4 months ago, you may benefit from reviewing the rules to see any changes you may be unaware of. Please be careful and fair when playing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.