1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Hmmm.... Banned for shout msg... WUT?

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by kevman967, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevman967

kevman967 Popular Meeper

I just got banned for 1 day for shout msg.... I was talking in shout about something and then joe_schmoe
    /msg me on that subject. I did /msg joe (message) and I accidentally msg-ed sjoeappencap (or whatevs that long name is) and he kicked me. Reason:Shout msg... I got back on I said that I meant to message joe_schmoe and after 5 minutes I got this ban... WTF?

2. kevman967

kevman967 Popular Meeper

Yet for what?

3. kevman967

kevman967 Popular Meeper

Actually I don't even expect a staff to answer this in time...
    Bans like this just make the fun of meep these days!

4. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

This ban has expired - Completed

5. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

You were kicked by Sjoe for shouting about selling your nipples, which is inappropriate.

Then you came on and then did the same thing again and recieved a tempban.

I understand that you may be someone who needs to be told EVERY infraction, rather than being warned once then understanding the concept of something in unacceptable. Almost like if you touch the flame and it's hot, you are curious on touching it again will lead to the same result.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.