1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Highlanders3Ruth Mod App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Highlanders3Ruth, Nov 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Highlanders3Ruth

Highlanders3Ruth Popular Meeper

IGN: Highlanders3Ruth
    Teamspeak: Highlanders3Ruth
    Mic Use: Yes (sometimes)
    Timezone: EST
    In-game activity: Weekdays(1-4 hours)/Weekends(2-6 hours)
    Position Changes: Helper-Mod

Introduction: Hi, Highlanders applying for mod today! Okay, I have been a helper for about 4 weeks and have just turned 11. I am liking the job as a Helper and feel I am ready to take on a higher step for now. I am loving the helping I can do right now as a Helper but would like to help a little more with the bans and not temp-bans. I love helping people who need help in real life but also like helping people who need help in-game.

Why I should be Mod: I think I should be Mod because I am thinking I have learned all the things, well most of the things a Helper should know and its been almost 4 weeks since I got Helper. I love to help all the people in the community of Meepcraft and in real life. I am working on my temp-bans though, I have had some temp-bans that were mainly Minor Towny Griefs and before we changed the spawn I did get a couple of ladder camper bans. I feel as if I am ready to take the next step up in helping the great community of Meepcraft! I also feel I should be a Mod because I am a early riser and usually wake up at about 6:30 am on weekends and see little to no staff members on and I feel thats the time people will break out the griefs, spam, caps, and ads. I want to ban them but only get a temp-ban in and want a mod to ban as soon as possible so we dont forget about it and the player come back online and spam the ad for his server or some other server.

Weaknesses: I feel my weaknesses are knowing how long to put the Sex Ref temp-ban on the player. I see one in chat and don't know how long to make the temp-ban and then another staff member gets the temp-ban on that user. I think that, in-game activity, and maturity might be a weakness. about as the only problem I have with now as a Helper. Also, I might not be on as much as I said in the "In-Game Activity" because we have just started the second out of four sections in the school year and do not know if we will be getting any hard projects that will make me lacking on in-game time. One last thing is maturity, I believe this happens to some people and they get over excited and have a loss of maturity at that point and go a little overboard.

Responsibility: I feel I am pretty good at being responsible but sometimes I have a time when I become unreasonable and then pretty quick, I gain it back which is good. I might get off unexpectedly because I forget to do a piece of homework then I will try and get on right after that.

Dedication: I feel I am very well dedicated to Meepcraft because I have been playing on this server for 1 year 1 month and feel I would not do anything bad to the community to mess everything up because Meepcraft is a very great server and was the first server I have ever been on so nothing harmful to the community would come from me unless I got so mad I did something bad...That would never happen though.

Justification: I would adjust my maturity a little more and bring it up a little so I could hold onto my Mod rank if I get it and I would try to learn all the temp-ban time limits for users who use Sex Ref. in the chat so thats about the justifying I would make.

Conclusion: Well, thats all I have to say for my Mod application and thanks for reading it if you did and hope you have a great day!

-Highlanders ;)

2. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

I'm sorry. I do not feel you are qualified for mod yet. Your modreq count is still too low, and you're activity is spotty.

StopResetting and chaos546 like this.
  3. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

erm....high buddy......i am with dienen. I do not think you are ready for such a position. I have noticed that you aren't in game as much, or at least not as chatty. So i am a -1. Don't take it personally, You are still and awesome guy, I just feel that you aren't ready for mad yet

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  4. MeGustaYou

MeGustaYou Popular Meeper

I think that you avoid extremes.... I just don't think you're ready for this. I don't see you do much. You could definitely work on your maturity.

Your why contained no real substance. I'd be interested in what you learned besides commands. There's a lot to learn, more than just commands and the rules. I'm currently a -1. Sorry.
    Good luck!

5. Highlanders3Ruth

Highlanders3Ruth Popular Meeper

Okay, thanks guys for the responses and I will work on a lot of things. Well, the most I can do I will do.

Flamedemond and Lady_Hestia like this.
  6. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

I like you Highlanders3Ruth but must admit I have not seen activity in quite awhile, turn that around and spend some time on modreq's and with newer helpers showing them the ropes and re-apply. I will allow a re-apply in one week if I see actions taken . Denied ATM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.