1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Hi Meeps!

1. Fuzzlr

Fuzzlr Owner Staff Member Owner

I hope you're all having a great day! This is a message to all Meeps who have just started their school year, and older Meeps that wish they were still in school. I'm in school too, and I've been pretty busy.

I'm taking 2 AP classes in school and I get a lot of homework from those classes everyday. I'm also a part of my school play. This year we are performing Beauty and the Beast and I think it's going to be a lot of fun! After school I attend rehearsals for my advanced singing class. We are going to sing at a stadium in a couple of months and I'm really excited! I'm also excited to be part of my school's tennis team this year. We have both JV and Varsity teams, and we've been undefeated for a couple of years!

I recently went to a Vampire Weekend concert in Brooklyn with my friends! It was a lot of fun because we got to see the band live.

Here's a picture that we took of the concert:

So I've been a bit busy and I'm sorry I didn't give you an update on important things, like what's going on with the server!

There's a pretty touchy subject that was being discussed, and that's the recent removal of jobs. A lot of people have mixed views on what direction the economy should go! The jobs plugin had both negative AND positive effects on the economy. Before we start advertising the server to everyone, we need to make sure that players have ways to make money without destroying the economy! We encourage everyone to use the MeepShop to earn Meebles, while we work on solutions to the inflow and outflow of Meebles!

I'm so excited to show everyone the new spawn that's coming to MeepCraft. I showed it to some players and they all said they liked it a lot. But before we let you use the new spawn, we have to do some tweaking and techy stuff to make sure everything's ready!

I hope all of you are having a great day mining blocks on MeepCraft! I enjoy mining too and my favorite block is 36.

EDIT: Im also sorry we didn't bid for advertising for September, my clock was off one hour and I missed the bid! (we'll get it right next month)

2. Tsong-Jien

Tsong-Jien Popular Meeper

Woohoo Fussler pas stufs pls