1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Hey I would like to apply to be a Mod. I think I'd be a great Moderator because I have great...

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Toaster, Nov 30, 2013.

?

I want to apply for mod.

Poll closed Apr 30, 2014.
  1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toaster

Toaster New Meeper

... building skills where I could create new maps for spawn during Holidays/Special events. I've also invented a new mini-game called P v P Remix. It will reset and generate new terrain every time an anvil outside the arena is broken, this anvil is open for public use. I chose an anvil to be the timer because I'm sure tons of players love to repair their Fortune III Un-breaking III Diamond pickaxes and stuff, I will use the testfor Command to emit a signal to an inverter witch then resets the terrain. I will use minimal redstone to reduce Lag on the server. I'm great at pixel art too.

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

This is an autodeny; please follow the Compulsory Application Format if you ever decide to reapply. Make sure that you don't reapply any earlier than two weeks, as that makes it an autodeny as well. Also, avoid using polls on your application.

Before reapplying, I also suggest that you increase your in game activity and helpfulness as well as your forums activity and helpfulness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.