1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Hexunicorn658 Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by jdpinva, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdpinva

jdpinva Meeper

player: HexUnicorn658
    datetime: both unkwown think i was banned when i was ofline
    reason: major town theft
    lenth:7 days
    staff: bluecarneal
    why: this isint complete i mainly have a question i have no idea what plot or items this was. First i need to know what town this incident was in. In the past week i have been in 2 towns Butterland and Empire. Please tell me which one i was accused of stealing in. Second the only plot i claimed in the past week was in butterland. That plot i was given permission to claim by gingermanOWNS(mayor). I would like to know what plot and what items i was accused of stealing. Thanks you for listening and i will reply back to whatever you say.

2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

3. jdpinva

jdpinva Meeper

why did it say in my ban appeal 129,000 or a number like that stolen

4. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

I'm somewhat involved in this ban, so I'll chip in a little bit.

The items that you took belonged to my friends. When I went over their plot and saw that it was claimed by someone I didn't know, I reported it to bluecarneal, who not only owns the town, but has the ability to find out who the culprit is .

When he looked through the logs, he found that you stole items from my friends, and thus, you were banned. The number that you mentioned above is the total monetary value of the items that you had stolen. That is also the reason why your ban was 7d, as it is considered major towny theft.

Even if the plot was for sale, illegal claiming is bannable, and plots are considered to be owned by the mayor if it is not claimed by a resident. So there's no excuse in saying that you thought it would be fine to steal just because the plot was unclaimed.

MeepStats likes this.
  5. jdpinva

jdpinva Meeper

first of all im kinda new im dont completely know all towny rules and i didnt have an excuse saying it was fine to steal because it was unclaimed

6. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Knowing the rules is your responsibility.

You very clearly stole a huge amount of items, so I'm going to deny this appeal. Please wait out your ban. I suggest that while you wait for the week to be up, you read over the rules so that something like this does not happen again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.