1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Hestia's staff (helper) application

1. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

Hi, although I am kinda puzzled as to why you applied again, I will still answer with my opinion, fairly, and point out some things that you should work on as a citizen.

- Your weaknesses section could be WAY longer.
    - The app was short and lacked important thing (mainly the details of your demotion)
    - Although I agree that you are a bit more confident in yourself, try putting it to use.
    - As DC said, you CAN help people as a citizen. You should stick with that.
    - Although your maturity has bettered quite a bit, I still think there are things to work on in that department.
    - You spoke of staff as being "overly secretive". I have a problem with that. Everything that is kept silent is done so for a reason. We have explained this to you many times when you were a staff member.

I think you know by now that none of the staff are going to be on your side of that defense. We KNOW what you said. We all seen it with our own eyes. Although I am thankful for the minimizing of the "I <3 Onis" spam, I think you know that my vote/answer will ALWAYS be a -1.

2. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

[​IMG]

"-1.

Your application is horribly written. You consistently contradict yourself in your application. I don't think you are staff material at all, as you don't possess the professionalism required for this position. You were demoted for a reason and you don't even know what is was for. You're just denying it and positions where you are moderating is something that attitude doesn't work for."

My comment on your last application still stands.

I find you very unprofessional and immature, and most of all oblivious to what is going on around you.

Admitting your problem is the first step.

Why are you talking about the general outlook of the staff in your application? It's completely irrelevant and has nothing to do with you getting Helper or not.

You can calm fights as a citizen too.

There's no need to repeat yourself.

I'm sorry but I don't believe you.

These two sections are way shorter than they could be. In my opinion, they are some of the most important parts of the application.

Anyway, I remain my -1. I don't see you putting enough effort into things (Ex: this app) and I feel like your maturity is not where it should be. I'm not saying you should never be Helper, but I have yet to see the changes you say you will and are doing.

3. shains

shains never stop fighting

Hi lady,

After discussion with other staff, we have decided to deny your application. You were demoted for a reason and your general attitude has not changed at all. Abby said it well — As someone with autism, depression, and anxiety, I find it ridiculous for that to be an excuse for bad behavior. Megusta also pointed out really contradictory statements by you. Until you live up to your mistakes and admit to those mistakes, you cannot be accepted back into the staff team. As a genuine person I know you have the desire to help, but other things are getting in the way. Please prove yourself through your actions in game. Perhaps once we see major changes, you can be allowed back in. Until then, this application is denied.

4. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

You blamed your contact on a mental and physical disorder.
    It takes control to get over these things.
    You seem to lack the prior.
    Also,

Honestly I can't get over the fact that you made a thread to say that "My actions are because of my physical pain which caused mental disorder." That is ridiculous. As someone who has a myriad of mental disorders-schizophrenia, depression, anxiety, to name a few- I find it as a giant slap in the face. Me feeling like I want to off myself isn't going to play on the server, I feel like death, and I still go to work and I slap a smile on my face and I act like a decent person. Yes, you're bound to slip up once or twice but, correlation does not mean causation. The fact that you have mental disorders does not constitute bad behavior.

And you constantly try and excuse things and you need to live up to your actions. I mess up, almost daily as a helper. But, I live up to my actions, I know that my actions were wrong when someone points it out. It seems like you will go "I did something wrong" -> "Here's this this and this to explain why I did something wrong and why I was not wrong because of this this and this."

Seriously, you're insulting the rest of us half the time.
    Its staying that way for a long time.