1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Hestia's Helper Reapplication

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Lady_Hestia, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

true, this app was more of a bit of wishful thinking and seeing how I can improve in general.

2. Lady_Hestia

This is suprisingly good advice, I wasn't really scared (my stupid body was feeling nausous and I though that it was from stress untill I remembered that I just ate and that's from my messed up health)

3. lightspeedtitan

lightspeedtitan Popular Meeper

Can she spare me aswell from replying not hating just its annoying replying to everything.
    Hestia if you want to know how to improve just post a thread asking that not do a whole app just to get more attention.

the_sexy_ninja and Qwikin like this.
  4. Lady_Hestia

why would I want to do that? I think that I've responded well. (love dat last line, it made me laugh)
    O and light speed, no I really want to be helper again though I'm not very optimistic (I'm bad at wording things :L )

5. Lady_Hestia

i wasn't avoiding it?

Mainkreke likes this.
  6. Lady_Hestia

you should watch the movie "Happy"
    (srry deinen #dosemediarefs)

7. Stone_Hawkeye

Stone_Hawkeye Active Meeper

+/- 0 Im just not quite sure on what to put! From what I have heard from all the commentary I should put -1 but I have never meet you in-game so im going with a +/- 0 for now! (cant judge a book by its cover) I hope to get the chance to talk and meet you in-game so I can choose a +1 or -1. Good luck!

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  8. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

Oh where to start?

Okay, Lady, before you became staff, I had NO idea who you were. Never heard of you. EVER. I thought that was a bit odd for a helper to begin with. But who am I to judge the opinions of the staff that voted you in? In my time in staff with you I don't think I remember a day that you didn't make me want to pull my hair out in one form or another. Between your threatening to ban a player for picking up a sword that YOU dropped to constantly being on your 'I'm Onis' fangirl' kick. Just aggravating to say the least.

Your illness. I understand that you are sick in some way, shape, or form. Sure, its not great. We get it. Its never good to be sick. BUT you cannot just use this illness as your excuse for everything. Literally everything!

Your attitude. In staff, we always tried to give you advice, even when you didn't ask. You always seemed to have a reason to choose the opposite. Main reason given "Because my sense of justice is so strong." No. Not if your grasp of the situation is completely backwards. Take advice and learn from it.

To reiterate, EVERYONE knows that you are in love with Onis. Drop it! It really is irritating. It makes you look extremely childish and very immature. Learn when enough is enough.

Everyone wants people to like them. Most go about it in a different manner. Maybe by helping people? As a "Helper" is to do. Not by the ridiculous number of crazy things you did. Including the whole Onis ordeal. Let people like you for who you are as a person, not what you are making yourself for them, otherwise, they aren't really liking you... As much as I hate this phrase, "be a shepherd, not a sheep." Especially when you are in a leading position.

Trusting you. No. I have to say, I will never be able to trust you. Ever. The threat to destroy the server and all of 'us' was way over the line. WAY. Even with saying that, you tried to justify it with your "sense of justice". Not working. Total wrong perspective there.

Your patience needs MAJOR work.

Lets not forget. With all of this being said, you didn't simply resign, you were demoted. This would be taken into HEAVY consideration above anything else. Not to mention the reason you were demoted. I don't for one second think that you will ever in my mind be ready for staff. You just simply don't have what it takes.

This was not to attack you but to simply 'tell it like it is'. You said you like people to be honest, there you go. Like Netrarc said, the staff is no place for someone with a tender ego and sensitivity. With being staff before, I assume you expected everything that is being said. Even though I don't see you ever being staff again, I hope this helps you grow as a person.

9. Lady_Hestia

I get it, all of it. That awful night I thought people were behind me, but when I read what I wrote I understand that they were not and that I should have listened. I find the sensitivity thing rather offensive and would like to remind you that you should take the advice of netrarc and put yourself in my shoes, it may not change your opinion at all but I love that advice. I do see that I am impatient and I have been working on this (doctors not understanding my issue/having to tell it over and over and over and over this last month has made me improve quite a bit :). Do not worry about attacking me, you are one of the smartest staff members on the team (girls always are smarter than guys ;) ). That sword thing I just feel awful about that just awful. When I think about that it hurts. I have set a goal for myself to be myself online for a week, if I seem worse than you understand why I've put up this super annoying "I love everyone" persona, if you all still love me then you guys are nicer than the people I know in real life. Before you became staff I didn't know you either! I guess we never were online at the same time or something because I wish I had known you before. I know that I have lost all trust I had worked so hard to earn, I understand that I'm extremely unlikely to ever, ever become staff again, I hope that you understand how bad I feel for the things I've done. I hope we can be friends? I've missed you, but I understand if you can't take that step now, or ever.

10. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

Gonna keep this nice and simple. No.

You were not a great helper, and your actions to get yourself demoted demonstrated that. If you cared so much about the server, you would not have acted that way in the first place. I don't care how much regret you have, the way you acted was far worse than anything I've ever seen by any staff member in the past couple months. If I had my way, you wouldn't be staff again. Sorry, but in no way do I ever see you being staff again.

the_sexy_ninja likes this.
  11. osymigosy

osymigosy Popular Meeper

OK, i really wasn't going to post my opinions but this kinda blew my mind.
    Did you just say you didn't expect to get accepted? Then why are you posting this; all this shows us as staff and a community is that your maturity level is very low. Also its quite evident that this post was simply for attention.
    have a nice day!

best regards
    osymigosy

12. Lady_Hestia

I want to be accepted. I'm just not optimistic about my chances, the post was not "simply for attention" if I'm not accepted then at least I know what to improve upon. Anyway I'm going to close forums since my tiredness seems to effect how I act.

13. Lady_Hestia

You obviously don't understand the term impulse (omg this is why I said I was going to close forums sorry for the rudeness).

14. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

Your a total attention seeker just without a camera to constantly be taking pictures of yourself. I don't think there has ever been a time when I've seen you that you haven't been out looking for attention. Wether it's from having a crush on onis, to threatening to destroy meep, it's all for attention.

Edit: You seem to be the only one who uses their health issues as an excuse but are forgetting that you are not the only one with health issues. Everyone seems to manage just fine.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  15. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

Damn atleast people gave you stuff to work on ladie

im a +1 if you promise to work really really hard :D

seriously ALOT of stuff for you to work on as listed above in some construtive ways.

Best o luck lady

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  16. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

If this is true I really don't know what to say other than -1.

17. Mylucky7

Mylucky7 Celebrity Meeper

Sorry lady.
    As helper I do not think you were very useful. Instead of getting on with modreqs, you would ask to help which seems illogical. I also don't agree with how you cannot take the feedback of other people on this app. This shows desperation.

18. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Denied. I do believe everyone has room for improvement. Let's all keep working on that. Hestia, don't let a non staff rank stop you from helping the community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.