1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Hestia's Helper app

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Lady_Hestia, Jan 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

Definatly agree with the empathy, I'm not full of myself but the opposite in fact- quite hard on myself. This makes me seem arrogant and not really putting effort into the section. I meant things that weren't quite what I wrote.
    The explanation you use shows me that you have never made a mistake that truly effected you or if you did and never got a second chance yourself. That is hard for me. I could have been banned for what I said, I know. If you can't accept that I made a mistake and can do better if given a second chance than I don't know what to say to you. If you don't give people a 2nd chance than what if you miss the best helper ever? (Not me of course but understand the theoretical)

AthenaAnneWalther likes this.
  2. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

Look, you are a really nice player. I still don't think you are fit for helper. :( Sorry

3. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

Epiphany is different then empathy :p

4. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

What if we let a mass-murderer out of prison and give him a second chance? I'm sure nothing will go wrong.

While that analogy is a bit extreme, it's the same principle. You said something that would have gotten almost any other player banned. I'm not sure why you were not banned, but you weren't. I would be thankful that I was not banned if I were you, and not constantly apply for staff every two weeks on the nose. The reality is that what you said was unforgivable. I really do not see how you could ever be trusted with staff again. It's clear that you have some emotional issues which may prevent you from doing your duty as a staff member. Though you may be OK and think logically half the time, it's the other half of the time that have people, myself included, concerned. I'm adamant about my -1.

BooBear1227, osymigosy, mrli1 and 3 others like this.
  5. LMR_FUDD

LMR_FUDD Popular Meeper

I read it wrong LOL

mrli1 likes this.
  6. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.