1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper -> Mod Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Akiratohiama, Aug 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryanjman21

ryanjman21 Celebrity Meeper

i like your app and you in game
    +1

Akiratohiama likes this.
  2. LukenDan

LukenDan Celebrity Meeper

+1

Aki fo-eva!

Akiratohiama likes this.
  3. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

HE?!

Mjr_Minor and Akiratohiama like this.
  4. marvelgamer13

marvelgamer13 Popular Meeper

Oh god. Why musteth I bring dis hammer down upon a friend? Because I must.

1.) Your application. It was.. In one word: Mediocre. Now why do I believe that is true? Your application length seemed a bit short, maybe could of had some added sentences. Your 'Why' part was the one I just didn't truthfully like. The length of it was not what I wanted to see, and I know you could do more.
    As for the other parts, they were nice. I feel like some things you said could be increased, some added power in them. That's all I have to say for you now Aki. (And by that I mean your application part.)

2.) How about that activity on TS, IG, and on the forums?: Above Average, Alright. I've seen you enough IG to know that you do lots of work. You aren't a non-stop hardcore meeper, but you do your best there, and I respect that. I've seen you on TS a few times, but not enough now. I hope that is improved. You've been on the forums, but I feel like your activity is dying a bit, like mine. I want you to be more active on TS, and on the forums too Aki, you're applying for Mod, that isn't an easy place to get.

So, what's my score going to be for you?: + 0.5 Application length, 'Why' deducted this. Along with some activity. If that wasn't the case, you'd of gotten yourself a beautiful +1 But sadly enough, you didn't. I hope you do well on this Akiratohiama, I hope you do.

Me sorry if I hurt your feelings bby ;_;

Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
    Akiratohiama likes this.
  5. FluffbearRCT

FluffbearRCT Popular Meeper

Akira is the most active helper, and can moderate well with the commands she's been given already. I have no doubt she can handle the moderator rank. +1

Akiratohiama likes this.
  6. shains

shains never stop fighting

I don't think you're active enough or mature enough to handle being mod. I'm a -1.

Akiratohiama likes this.
  7. Erebus45

Erebus45 Celebrity Meeper

+1

Akiratohiama likes this.
  8. rorihouston

rorihouston Popular Meeper

+1 active and helps alot

Akiratohiama likes this.
  9. smeef

smeef Popular Meeper

I am god so +

Akiratohiama likes this.
  10. Jeronlmo

Jeronlmo Active Meeper

App length means nothing, but I see you do nothing but bash other current staff members and when you rarely got on TS, you scream randomly, no thanks.

Akiratohiama likes this.
  11. Gh05t

Gh05t Popular Meeper

+.25, I can see you being mod, but at the same time, I don't feel you're ready yet.

Akiratohiama likes this.
  12. thEEPfan (theMEEPfan)

thEEPfan (theMEEPfan) Popular Meeper

Yes she's immature. Yes she's very playful. Yes she can be silly. Some of you think she's not ready.
    She has been putting 100% of her efforts into this. She can be very mature, and she is 75% more active than most Mods/Helpers, doing way more modreqs then a helper should probably do. I believe she will be able to do this job, more or less..
    I have changed my vote to +1

Akiratohiama, chaos546 and smeef like this.
  13. smeef

smeef Popular Meeper

Spot on. When I was in staff, we didn't have to be serious all the time. We would be serious when we needed to be and were silly and a bit immature sometimes. (Would you consider nubberoni to be a bad staff member?)

14. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

I completely agree. Just because someone isn't always serious, doesn't mean they can't be. My best friend is exactly like this, but she made great mod and MeepCraft user.

Plus One, for all reasons stated above and because I like you.

Akiratohiama likes this.
  15. DarkMalachi

DarkMalachi Well-Known Meeper

You're active, very helpful, you deserve moderator, +1

Akiratohiama likes this.
  16. Notchbeard

Notchbeard Popular Meeper

No. You have displayed that you lack the maturity and thick skin required of a moderator to me personally. You took a modreq that I placed and took screenshots of someone messing with my auto farm. Then someone attempts to steal a horse RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU and you kick him so that he logged with horse and we lost it. Then when I am talking to you 7acespade, who had nothing to do with the modreq and was just a resident of my town, said something insulting to you and you just ditched me mid modreq without completing it or giving me the screenshots. You then told me that if I didn't want your help then you would leave... which I never said and only 7ace was ever rude about it. Then you tell me that it is my responsibility to protect my horses and nothing could be done about it. I really liked you Aki prior to that moment but you lost my respect that day, I still like you as a player but I don't think you have value as a staff member sorry. Had you been a Trial Mod you would have been instantly demoted but because you are a Helper and the Upper Management likes you ya got a demerit only. Minus wahn.

Akiratohiama likes this.
  17. Klitch

Klitch

I'm going to have to go with a +0. You are a mature and fair helper but I do not think you're quite ready for moderator. Maybe in time...

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
    Akiratohiama likes this.
  18. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

Sorry but, this is a Helper>Moderator app. It doesn't have to be as long.

+1 aki. You da best.

smeef and Akiratohiama like this.
  19. smeef

smeef Popular Meeper

Apps don't need to be long, as long as you put in enough content.

Akiratohiama likes this.
  20. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

Da god said it.

Akiratohiama likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.