1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Pegasu, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Pegasu

Pegasu New Meeper

Member Name Pegasu

Additional In Game Names: Pegasu

How old are you? 15

Do you have Skype? Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 4-5 hrs (depending how much study i have)

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 9-10 hrs

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's PhoenixAngel80
    Scott11B
    Interdesirename
    NZ243
    Johnandtom
    BooBear1227
    Jwarian
    xT3kx
    Haibear04
    keirarose3

When did you join Meepcraft? 2014

Introduction: Hello everyone my name is Mathew aka Pegasu. I've been playing meep for roughly one years and have enjoyed every little bit of it but what do I do when not playing meep? well i'm glad you asked I attend Karamu high school and I am currently on my final year before I go into the Royal New Zealand Air force (RNZAF). I also attend Air Training Corps (ATC) this is where every Wednesday night and some weekends I go fifteen minutes out of town to the bridge pa aerodrome and I learn all about the New Zealand defence force I also get to fly planes. I am seventeen years of age and love to hang out with friends including hanging out with my in game friends on this server.

Why should you be Helper?
    I feel as if I should be a staff member for the simple fact that I want nothing but for the server to improve. I feel like the difference between me and anyone else you find is that I want to help the server and all of its people and watch them grow with it. I want to make everyone happy in the server and i want the people to know that I'm always there to help i enjoy knowing the fact that I am bringing at least a tiny bit of joy or happiness to someone on Meepcraft like Reability . I want to make a name for myself in the fact that I am helpful, kind, caring, and respectful. I believe that you can kill with kindness, and that is what I intend to do,wether I'm a staff member or not. I want to explore, and see what all other servers have to offer. I realise that as My mum always says, "With great power, comes great responsibility", and I am willing to take on any challenges and journeys that being a staff member may give me, charging full throttle! I want to accomplish all I can as a staff member, do all that a staff member can do, push myself to the limits at all times and make sure that people know I'm only here to help and improve this server. I want to be an influence that will encourage others to spread the happiness as I intend to do. I just simply want to make a difference, no matter how small, a smile i make somebody have i am always happy as long as this server has people with a smile on there face i shall then be happy.
    What are your weaknesses? We all have weaknesses as humans and my weaknesses are that i can sometimes be a little immature like most teenage boys can be but that is only in ts with my friends that know me quite well. Also i can tend to rage in ts when i am in the League of legends channel when i am loosing.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: If accepted i will be giving it my all to the members of the community to help them have the time of their meep life :)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  2. OneBreadSlice

OneBreadSlice Celebrity Meeper

Im already confused here and I only got through the introduction. Explain this please.

nhjed, OrangeNinja3 and Deljikho like this.
  3. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

4. PhoenixAngel80

PhoenixAngel80 Super Noob!

Sorry, we are unable to accept this application. If you decide to reapply in the future, please do not copy other people's applications!

chaos546 likes this.