1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by kwildes, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kwildes

kwildes Well-Known Meeper

To whom it may concern,

I, kwildes, have decided to apply for helper on Meepcraft. I am aware of the responsibility and the amount of activity this requires. I am also aware of the basics; monitoring chat, responding to /mod requests, and helping other staff with assignments. However, I would like to ask that if I am accepted, that I receive a list of helper commands and how to use them responsibly.

As for player activity, I will be on at least once a day during the summer,besides vacation, but when school gets back in, I will be on less due to homework and such. However, I will be on Friday nights and at least two times a day on weekends. additional playtime may vary depending on when my school has days off or breaks.

Thank you for considering this application.

Yours,

Kwildes
    (Female age: 12 Rank: Premium)

squidgamer1 and _Chef_Carrott_ like this.
  2. _Chef_Carrott_

_Chef_Carrott_ Popular Meeper

3. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Denied, please use the above format if you decide to reapply in no less than two weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.