1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Helper Application.

1. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

No.

No.

No.

I'm not even going to read the application.

You are honestly one of the most annoying people I have ever met on the entire internet. Your whole persona is just irritable and not very appealing. You come off extremely unpleasant and vexatious. Your whole "tryhard-helper-sheep" status makes me extremely resent you. Along with your attitude on TeamSpeak... it makes me despise you.

Now, just because I don't like you (at all) is not the dominant reason I'm downvoting this application.

When you were Helper, what I ascertained is that you were performing the exact minimum of what you had to do and the rest of the time you were just goofing off and being a nuisance. I'm fairly certain I'm not the only one who shares this opinion.

The fact that you can't make up to your mistakes... and that you classify it as leaking staff...

[​IMG]

To re-iterate, you have anger issues that are unfit for staff.

Yeah, this comment is extremely blunt.
    Yeah, it's rude.

But it's my opinion and you need to learn to deal with honest opinions.

xXAaron04Xx, xXJoshXx, Taha and 12 others like this.
  2. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

+/-
    You didn't cover your demotion and your application was lackluster in comparison to other applications. Your conduct towards the females on the staff team is/was deplorable and left many of us with a very sour taste in our mouths and actually deleting several forms of social media. Your recent activity levels leave me rather wary as well. I also put a lot of trust in you and found that I probably shouldn't have in the long run. I don't think the staff team is really ready to holistically have you back unless you can apologize and control some urges.

3. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

You seem to have left your extreme anger issues, which are worse than mine, out of your weakness section. Your maturity is and has been a question. You weren't outstanding as a staff member. Your rages in chats of all forms left people irritated and with a bad taste in their mouth. I haven't seen you much recently, but that may be due to my own real-life issues barring me from being very active at the moment. Until I see some truly noticeable improvement in your attitude, I cannot and will not up-vote this.