1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Killer2themx, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name: killer2themx
    Skype Username: willieodonnel
    Teamspeak Username: killer2themx
    Mic use: No
    Timezone: Pacific
    Hours online per weekday: 2-4
    Hours online per weekend: 3-5
    Position Changes: Citizen to Helper

Introduction:
    Hello, my name is William O'Donnell. I have been playing on MeepCraft for a while now, have gotten to know many people, and have found myself comfortable in this amazing community. In the past months of being on this server, I have witnessed the growth of this amazing community to soaring numbers. But I realized that as the numbers of players grow, we need more staff. I think the staff have been amazing and have done very good work, but with so many players asking for assistance, the job to assist players in a time of need gets harder to accomplish. I believe that I can provide help to MeepCraft as we get introduced to more players.

Why I am a good choice:
    I believe I am a good choice because I am mature, flexible, understanding, serious, and a good leader. When there is a job to be done, I will do my best to get it done in the least time-consuming way while being efficient. I can control myself in difficult and stressful situations and will not get angry easily. I tend to stay calm and deal with my work seriously. I am very fair and have grown to show the best of me to insure I am being my most friendly self, whenever possible. I am very patient, which I find is a more needed skill. I am pleasant to be around and humorous when the time is right. When I answer a question, I answer it with my best knowledge and put it in the best way possible to make it the most understandable. I am very responsible, so when I get a job, I won't procrastinate, I would do it then. I am controlled with my power and don't abuse to get ahead of everyone else. If I were to get Trial-Mod, I would understand that you are putting your trust in me and expecting me to take it seriously. If you were to give me a job, I would always do my best to listen and then follow through with your task, in the most efficient way. If I were to do a job, I would go the extra mile to do it the best way you could ask for. I am very well known throughout the community and accepted for who I am. I believe that a staff member must be respected as a citizen or else they won't be respected as a staff member! This would be terrible since it would cause people to not listen to you if it was important. I am understanding and when I assist someone, I think "How would I feel if someone just stole all my items and then griefed my house?" I would feel terrible and I would want the staff member helping me to get it resolved and to really care about my problem, not just think of it as just another downside to their job. I would imagine it in their shoes, I would first figure out who did it, after that resolve it with the person, then I would get a refund for the person. I feel that is how a mod should act towards something like that. I am confident in myself, in what I think, in what I say, and in what I do. I believe in myself and am always positive in any case. I will say something if I believe in it. I am smart with my choices and don't do things that are stupid. I feel that that's a moderator's duty, to do the right thing at the right moment to make the situation better. It is important that all staff have that skill in the time of crisis. I am very understanding and capable to do the very best anyone can do. I am very confident in myself and I am very wise. I remember my first day on MeepCraft. I didn't understand one thing. It was the staff who showed me all of the server. They were so incredibly patient with me and because of it, I learned the best from them. This is what I would like to do, be the staff that assist the people that were like me on my first day. I could constantly and consistently moderate to in-sure the people follow the rules and don't break them. On the forums, I'm very active and very friendly.

Weaknesses:
    I honestly know I am a few weaknesses. Mainly, these include:
    -Getting into argument
    I sometimes find myself "over reactive" and I sometimes lash out at others. This happens very rarely and it is usually after I am in the wrong.
    -Getting sidetracked
    I believe in having fun. Period. But, sometimes I find myself having too much fun. At that point, I can get sidetracked.
    -Sports
    I am very athletic. I play many sports ranging from skiing every weekend to football every day. I love practicing sports as much as I love playing MineCraft. Sometimes, these get in my way of doing the best job I can do.

Conclusion:
    In total, I understand that there is not a 100% chance of me getting Helper, but I am a good sport, whether I get it or not. But if you were to give me a chance, I believe you would be very pleased with me and with how I handle my job, time, and effort I put into it. Thanks so much or reading this far! I really care about you guys, the community, and what you think!
    Bye guys!

2. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

-1 killeryi got u a rank

Seriously doh
    Ive seen only good things from u, dunt make meh regret dis
    Plushwan
    But if u use ts how do u no use mic?

3. CRE3PERK1LL3R

CRE3PERK1LL3R Well-Known Meeper

I saw this and was really excited to read, then I saw..
    Mic Use: No

Mic use is essential to becoming a staff member. Not only is it asked that you're active in teamspeak, but a mic is required for the interview.

4. Killer2themx

Thanks for the feedback! I actually have been saving up for a mic since my mom won't get me one, but It honk. I almost have enough money to buy one! I hope I can get one soon!

5. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

Methinks he thought that computer mics dont count as mics.

6. Killer2themx

That is true. I am able to fluently communicate with others through my desktop and laptop.

mrli1 and CRE3PERK1LL3R like this.
  7. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

To be a staff you need a mic!
    This is denied

Reapply in 2 weeks or once you have a mic.

Killer2themx likes this.