1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by doctorX149, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorX149

doctorX149 Active Meeper

I would like to apply for helper! I'm really sorry if this isn't the place where I'm sup post to make an application, and I really am sorry if it's not. However, I'm guessing it is. Anyway, onto the application!

The reason I would like to become a helper is...

I really like to help people out! If I were a helper, I would be able to help people out with their problems,
    report cheaters/hackers, a lot like a policeman of Meepcraft! I really want to be able to help out the citizens of meepcraft, and being a helper could help me pursue this. Geez, how many times am I going to say "help?"

The reason I would be good at being a helper is...

(A.) I am a very fast typer, with few typos. I can reply to mod requests quickly, and talk to people quickly.
    (B.) I can work with others well, And I am a quick problem solver. I use my skeelz to think about problems and solve them, which might help me be a helper.
    (C.) I am a nice person, I could become friends with many people, so then they might look to me as a good source of help.
    (D.) I am very trust-worthy, and would NEVER abuse the powers of being a helper.

The flaws I have which could decrease my skeelz of being a helper:

(A.) I am impatient.
    (B.) I do not work well with people who are far under my level of intelligence, luckily I'm just a smart 1o year old. But, this also means people who are complete noobs at minecraft, and I've been playing for years.

I know it's not a very large application, but I really, really, REALLY hope you guys take it into consideration. Besides, how much can a 10 year old write, anyway? -DoctorX149

2. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Sorry, but you didn't follow the format

3. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

This is denied due to advertising it in /shout. Please reapply in no less then 2 weeks.

Bob4444444 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.