1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by eagle4334, Jan 28, 2014.

?

Did you read my thread?

1. Yes.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eagle4334

eagle4334 New Meeper

In Game Name: eagle4334
    Skype Username: boilerseagle4334
    Teamspeak Username: Teamspeak doesn't work for me. :(
    Mic use: Internal Mic
    Timezone: Eastern (EST)
    Hours online per weekday: 2 hours
    Hours online per weekend: 13 hours (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
    Position Changes: Citizen to Helper

Introduction: Hello, I am eagle4334. I am a fellow minecrafter and I have been playing minecraft since 2010. I also have a lil' bro that I play minecraft with. I would really love to become a helper on your server because I enjoy playing on the server and I enjoy the people that are on the server.

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod ? There are many main reasons why I should become the next helper of meepcraft. First of all, I am very social and I love to help others with their problems. Secondly, I am always considered kind by many people. I always give people a chance. I am also very mature, but I still love to have fun. I'm creative and I am an excellent builder. I enjoy participating in building contests (and I usually win :D). Lastly, I have been admin/mod on many other servers, and I have never been banned. I like to enforce the law and follow the rules. I never band/kick someone for no reason, and I know every rule on meepcraft and follow them with pride.

Weaknesses: I only have one weakness: I do NOT know many techno stuff. I know most of the minecraft commands and all, but when it comes to installing mods, my mind goes blank.

Conclusion: I am very mature and fit to become a helper on meepcraft. I hope you consider me to become the next helper on the fantastic meepcraft!

2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Congratulations on your first post! Please be aware that one of the prerequisites for this application is to have some level of forum activity; of which you have none. If you choose to reapply in no less than two weeks from today, please do not do so with your second post.

stevecrazy and Telinus like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.