1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by zmanhopes, Dec 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zmanhopes

zmanhopes New Meeper

In Game Name: Zmanhopes
    Skype Username: roderickz.hopes

Teamspeak Username: Zmanhopes

Mic use: yes.

Timezone: rome.

Hours online per weekday: 1-3.

Hours online per weekend: 3-5.

Position Changes: Citizen to helper.

Introduction:hello, my name is Roderick hopes and i am 11 years old .I love playing football,basketball, and sometimes soccer. I am a friendly person who loves Minecraft. I am also a server reviewer on planet minecraft. I am funny and have lots of friends. Most of my friends play Minecraft ether on itouch or console or PC.

Why you should be Helper?I think i should be helper because i love helping people. I also dont have a short temper. I believe all helpers shouldn't be rude to people.They shouldn't kick somebody because they are being annoying or something.When at school when other classmates or students need assistants i always try to assist.

Honesty : I always try to be honest even if it were to hurt the persons feelings.If I were not to be honest i wouldn't even bother to apply for this job.If I were lieing you would no. When I lie my words get jumbled up.

Ingame-Activity : I am online whenever i'm not doing something on youtube, doing a server review,or something with family/friends.I think its important for a helper to always be online because you never know when something can go wrong.

Maturity : I feel that every helper/everybody should be mature no matter what the situation. Sometimes when i'm with my friends i can be immature but when i'm not i am totally mature. I'm being raise around the world. I'm being raised around the world because my father is in the Navy but I was mostly raised in Texas where my parents family is so i kind talk slang at times but online i totallly try to talk with the best grammar.

Weaknesses : My weakness is admitting that i am wrong. I usually just keep arguing till the other person just gives up. I try to stop doing this day to day. I also have trouble with working as a group as I have a big sister (14) and a little sister (6).

Conclusion: This is my helper applications I hope you accept me to join you in the staff, it would be an honor.

2. Ninja_of_Tempest

Ninja_of_Tempest Celebrity Meeper

Haven't seen you in-game

3. zmanhopes

zmanhopes New Meeper

im on now

4. bass_flow

bass_flow Celebrity Meeper

The app is ok and an ok length, however I have never seen you help in shout or post anything on forums maybe try and work on this. So for this reason I'm a -1.

5. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

You seem mature, but I have not seen you in game. Or on forums, or on TS, so for now I'm a -1.

6. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

You do seem like a very nice and mature person but, I only know you because you joined my town. I think you need to improve on your forum and /shout activity, if you improve on those you'll be accepted next time around! I wish you the best of luck! But, my vote is -1 for now.

7. zmanhopes

zmanhopes New Meeper

im doing it now

8. zmanhopes

zmanhopes New Meeper

thanks im doing it now

9. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

-1 reasons below
    • 1. never seen you helping in shout
    • 2. forum activity is terrible
    • 3. app was short

10. OrangeNinja3

OrangeNinja3 Celebrity Meeper

Pros:Sorry,None, ZIP, zero,cero,null (lol in different languages trololol)

Cons: Inactive on Forums, TS, and in game
    Rome is not a Timezone
    Nice, don't you know staff has seen that excuse to be Staff thousands of times

11. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

-1 never seen you shout
    Only 8 posts

12. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

Hi Zmanhopes,
    We will be denying this application at this time. In the meantime, I would work on being more active in shout. You could also use time to help players who are asking questions. Maybe increase your activity in TeamSpeak and on Forums as well. Please apply again in no less than 2 weeks. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.