1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Helper Application v5(or 6)

1. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

2. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

Pros
    • You have been on the server for a long time.
    • I can tell you want this position, as you have posted a lot of applications.

Cons
    • You continue to be a nuisance to the staff by getting bans and always pushing the limits.
    • Your attitude has not improved since the last application.
    • You seem to make impulse decisions, and don't fully process what you are doing before you do it.
    • Your amount of bans (33 I believe) proves my point. No player with 33 bans is mature enough to handle a staff position.
    I cannot look past your history if 90% of your history on this server is negative. Plus,you have had recent bans. It isn't all "history"
    • You just recently evaded a forum ban, as Oroperion said.
    • You like to argue a lot, especially recently with CE.
    Overall, -1
    You simply do not have the maturity to handle a staff position.

3. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

No.
    Never.
    Not a chance.

VKL, I talk to you outside of Meep, and you're an alright guy, but your behavior in game, on the forums, and most other places is just totally unacceptable. You constantly pick fights with people (CreepyEndermen), and your profile picture a while ago was so inappropriate, I can't believe you're not forum IP banned right now. Speaking of forum banned, you evaded your entire forum ban with your alt account, which should've been used only to appeal your forum ban. You swear constantly, and you're a bad influence on this community. Will I PvP with you? Sure. Will I be your friend? Ok. Do I want you to be a staff member? Not a chance on the face of the planet, and I will do everything in my power to make sure this is denied.

Oh, not to mention that snapping at a player on your staff app doesn't help.