1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application (peterkim0228)

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Taha, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

Okay.. Bring on the hate-mail.

Taha. We have had our differences, but here is my opinion. You are very active in TeamSpeak, I see you help somewhat often in /shout, you are very active in /shout, you are able to connect with the community in a lot of different ways, and you DO have a nice side. I believe that if you could channel your personality more towards the helping side of you, you would have a good shot. With your unique way that you somehow connect with certain people, I believe that you could potentially be an asset to the team.

Like I said, we have had our differences. Sometimes you come off as rude. I think this is something you could work on. Sometimes, you take jokes seriously and get offended easily. As staff, you will be called MANY names, have demotion requests, be unintentionally ignored at times, etc., but you must maintain a level head, brush it off and move on. There are people I have differences with, but for the most part I don't say much about it. You have to learn to channel anger and frustration into something constructive and wonderful. As for forums activity, I don't guess that it is the biggest concern, but still important. You will easily become more active on the forums if you become staff.

With this being said, I believe my final vote will be: +.5

2. Mainkreke

Mainkreke Popular Meeper

+/-0

I never really see you online, so I can't really use IG for this accusation. Basically, I feel you need more forum activity. If someone has less or near the amount of forum activity I have, it can't be good. Your app was also a bit short. So, good luck with that.

3. Tagswag33

Tagswag33 Popular Meeper

I am on the fence about your app. It is good, i just dont see you helpig in shout. i see you a lot in shout but thats it.
    Also the forum activity, but you covered that. i think you would make a great helper personally.

+.50

4. Gnissen

Gnissen Popular Meeper

+1 Nuff said.

5. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

accepted for interview

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.