1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Helper Application (peterkim0228)

1. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

Taha, this comment may not be exactly the one you envisioned from me. But this is my thoughts on you, from my personal experience and other things I've seen.

My own personal experience with you is mostly superb, I placed trust in you with the one thing I am dear to, my town. You've had unbridled access to my belongings, my town and everything that it contains, and I must say you have not even come close to making me second-guess trusting you. You are a person I can rely on for tasks and to get a job done. That being said, a town isn't like a helper, but I believe you can transition your motivation and work-ethic to being a helper. I think you are enthusiastic about being a helper, staff, and that sometimes overpowered your normal behavior, and mentality. This can be sometimes construed as immaturity, and at times it does come across as such.

In essence, I think I feel comfortable about giving you a +.5. This is because I believe you have the potential to be a capable helper, but you can at times put your foot in your mouth. I have hesitation that an occurrence of this may happen if you are helper, but it is not a major concern of mine. I think it will be interesting, as I think there will be some things you're going to have to overcome, but I think you are able to do so, with flying colors. I suggest you keep showing everyone else what you've shown me, that you are dependable. Because being dependable is the best quality of a staff member, in my opinion.

2. Taha

Taha Well-Known Meeper

In Game Name - peterkim0228
    Skype Username - Staff P.M me for it.
    Team-Speak Username - XTahaX (peterkim0228)
    Mic Use - Always
    Age - 15
    Timezone - EST USA
    Hours online per weekday - 2-4 hours (may vary)
    Hours online per weekend - 3-8 hour
    Position Change- Supreme - Helper

Introduction:

Hello! My name Taha, but most of you know me as peterkim0228. Now, most of you are probably wondering, “ Your name is not peter?” well you guessed it. Long story short, my friend let me use his minecraft account because my parents did not want to buy a minecraft account. (Password is changed so no one knows it but me) Since he stopped playing, its mine now! I'm in high school and I am studying computer-programming technologies. I don't know why, but I love technology. It amazes me what we can do with technology, from gaming to everyday devices. I love technology! Recently in Programming class I have moved on From Python-Graphics to Traditional Python.
    I started playing on Meepcraft in August of 2012, and many months after that, I found this new thing called “Teamspeak”. Teamspeak was A whole different part of meep for me. It literally changed the way I looked at the community. It showed me what type of people were behind the monitor and it added a whole new dynamic to the game.

Why should I be Helper?

Experience = Experience is a key feature in becoming a staff member . I’ve been playing Meepcraft for over a year now and I’ve loved every bit of it! There are two reasons why I think experience is a key feature. One is because I know that I need to have the knowledge/ability to become a staff member. Commands/warps/Rules etc, etc, are things that all staff members should know mentally.And two being the understanding of the community. Staff need to understand the community and know most players.From players who just joined today and don’t have a clue about anything on this server, to players who have been playing for a year and know every little detail. There are players who don’t comprehend the rules, and players who simply are rebels and don’t like to follow them just to be “funny”. I understand that people do make mistakes. I understand that not everyone is a perfect person, but consequences are to be met.

Dedication : Meepcraft is great and that’s why I have so much heart for it! Yes, I do have IRL things to tend to like friends, family,school, and personal adventures but meep is still a large part of my day. Whether it be forums, in-game, or Teamspeak, I try to get as much time into meepcraft as I can. Everyday on Meepcraft is a new Adventure.

Involvement : My involvement in Meepcraft has been drastically improved in the past couple months. I’ve tried to answer peoples questions in /shout more since I see no one cares to even read them. I’ve also have tried to answer most questions given in /shout in /msg since I know it is technically inciting spam.

Weakness(s) :
    I can say that I do have a few of weaknesses. One being lack of forum activity. It is one thing that I need to greatly work on. Two being arguments. Whenever someone starts an argument with me I sometimes feel the need to reply back but I'm learning to just move on and ignore. And three being Slight Immaturity at points. At some points I can be Immature, most times Its been in TeamSpeak.
    Conclusion :
    I truly believe that I could be a great addition to the Meepcraft staff team. Yes, I have made mistakes in the past, but I’ve learned my lessons. I’ve been a player for quite a while now and I would love to experience meepcraft through a different perspective. I thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my helper application! :) Have a Nice Day!