1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from VKL_ReWinDzz

Discussion in 'Denied' started by VKL_ReWinDzz, Apr 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

i left a +1 without a proper reason so i’ll post here again

frank is a nice guy, and down to earth if you have a conversation with him. with the new meep, i think it’s finally his time to be on the staff team. yes, he has an extensive history, but he i believe he’s matured in the past year and can take on being a staff member.

2. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Why isn't this accepted yet?

Give me VKL as staff or give me death

3. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Frank, you’ve always treated me w/ respect and I see you’ve grown a lot. You have great relations with most people on the server and I think it would be beneficial to both the staff team and the community as a whole with you as staff.

+1

4. AwesomeAdoGamer

AwesomeAdoGamer Celebrity Meeper

What do mean? He IS the server record for most bans.

5. PeriHeika

PeriHeika Celebrity Meeper

I don't think this is a weakness for you. You act immature when given the chance so you can have fun with people, but you know when to cut the crap and be serious. Part of being mature is knowing that you're allowed to be immature and have the switch. Give yourself some credit my guy.

Now it doesn't seem like I know you well and I'm pretty sure my opinion isn't well valued anymore, but I lurk in Discord plenty and hear what you have to say about things. You're relatable and friendly, you like to have fun and people trust you with how they feel. You're a way cooler dude than you think you are and being staff would be a valuable experience you could gain a lot from.

+1 you're a cool cat

6. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

thank u. everyone used to say my maturity was a major problem so means a lot

PeriHeika likes this.
  7. Candy_Master

Candy_Master The Canadian Candy

+1 has changed and i feel would do a good job

8. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

Okay, listen, have to add one more thing.

I'd say stop with the mini-moding, but even if you get accepted for a helper, just drop the whole super strict chat monitoring ("None of that...", "Stop...", "Change the topic..."). I see where you are coming from, there are some ridiculously obnoxious people on the server right now, but all you are accomplishing with your attempts is the exact opposite of what you want with some added ridicule on your behalf as a bonus.

Let the mods handle the situation as needed and chill a bit.

Edit: disregard, cleared up. I was, obviously, not on the joke

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  9. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

I wasn’t really going to respond to this app but whatever. I don’t even care how many times people have told me that I’m “biased” towards you and that “no wonder he’s been unbanned 70 times” like I even had anything to do with that. We’ve been friends since day 1 and I’ve seen the high and lows. You’ve become such a different person from the guy that used to play Meep and cause issues. It would be so exciting to see you do something else and expand your knowledge. I personally think that you’d make a phenomenal helper and I wish you luck on everything from this point on.

+1 :)

10. Fuzzlr

Fuzzlr Owner Staff Member Owner

11. VKL_ReWinDzz

thanks big guy means a lot

12. Viperfan

Viperfan Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Game Designer

frank i love u so much please never stop sending me videos of u smoking blunts on snapchat saying you are going to act up on meepcraft i treasure them greatly +1

13. VKL_ReWinDzz

i also appreciate the videos of u throwing up from the juul <3

14. Blyzzrd

Blyzzrd Celebrity Meeper

+1!
    Sophocles once said "There is no success without hardship." The determination and change shown by VKL should be a testament to us all to never give up when the going gets rough. Godspeed old pal, may you reach the heavens that are Meep Staff!

15. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

16. riri30

riri30 Retired veteran

I had an opinion of you when you initially created this appeal, but it’s obviously changed since then. What I’ve witnessed you do over the past few days is a testament that you have all the essential qualities that a Helper should have - and I’m not talking about the ones everyone expect like « Good timezone, work ethics » etc.

When you’re not pleased with the way something’s being done, you argue in what you believe instead of following the majority, and that’s a trait I think the Staff Team could benefit of all the time. You obviously have the server’s best interest at mind, and different views than some of the team, which could only diversify it more and offer a broader viewpoint than the one we currently have.

I’d love to see you in an interview, man.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  17. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

18. Danielrulesman

Danielrulesman Popular Meeper

+1 VKL has Meep's best interest in mind and is one of the most experienced players the server has. If I were an admin and VKL was a regular player I would still respect his suggestions and input for improving the server as much as I would other staff members.

I'm sure there's a better way to word that but you get what I'm trying to say. Get this man on the staff team.

19. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

We need people that can bring in new ideas into the table of the staff team. And I believe that VKL is a good choice for that one.

I would honestly be surprised if this application was denied. Go get it.

+1 all the way.

Pmx728 and VKL_ReWinDzz like this.
  20. VKL_ReWinDzz

Don't be too surprised mate, but thanks for believing in me :)

whoisnate, Pmx728 and Sqreix like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.