1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from VKL_ReWinDzz

Discussion in 'Denied' started by VKL_ReWinDzz, Apr 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

+1...I didn't think I'd actually see this application, VKL I've known you for sometime now and definitely seen you at your lowest when it came to playing on this server. But after talking to you on and off minecraft I've seen you matured majorly since your past. I see the way you talk in chat now and how helpful you actually can be and you've definitely got all the rules down, I think you'd make a great staff member.

2. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

Despite your long ban history I do believe you are trustworthy and would like to see you have a chance at helper.
    It's up to the staff team but from me it's a +1 for interview

whoisnate and VKL_ReWinDzz like this.
  3. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

A VKL application is one of those things to which you initially think absolutely no way, then after a moment of thought, you see the possibility of it coming true.

It's been two years since he last applied, where many left comments with a list of concerns. Helper Application from VKL_ReWinDzz

These are three main points I listed as concerning back then:
    1. Interaction with community, maturity, temper (handle criticism, avoid toxicity, etc).
    -> I can see that he is trying to tone it down and be friendly. It's working for most of the time. He has shown that he is at least capable of not being toxic. Huge improvement.
    2. Quality of application
    -> He has also put increased effort in this one. Not a problem at all anymore.
    3. Attitude of "I will change after acceptance" (see thread)
    -> I do not see this at all anymore.

Although it looks like VKL is still trapped in this cycle of bans and unbans, this application is very different from his previous ones. Personally, I believe that he is capable of handling a staff position (I'm not saying whether he will or not. I'm saying he is capable).

Now, if you ask any data analyst they would 100% recommend to deny this application. Yes, he is a very risky candidate - the chances of trouble are very high. Then why do people support him? Because he is different. So different that even if he were to leave a mess, he would change the staff team. His acceptance would shake up the server and that's why I dare say +1.

4. Lilliya

Lilliya Celebrity Meeper

i can say this wholeheartedly that frank is one of the most realest and down to earth blokes i've met here and still talk to to this day frequently, many would be quick to say that vkl is unfit for such position, however i would disagree, he's been here than most current staff members, is quite knowledgeable if i may, put away the hard feelings and look into my brother and see his genius for what he truly is

+1 give the man some credit

5. Tigressnerd

Tigressnerd Celebrity Meeper

6. shiroppy

shiroppy Celebrity Meeper

+1 You are very active and will be able to cover hours other staff members may not be online. You will give another perspective to the staff team, and make it more diverse.

VKL_ReWinDzz likes this.
  7. Pebbles

Pebbles Popular Meeper

+1 great dude, and would make a great addition to the staff team

8. Klitch

Klitch

+1 vkl may be a dumbass sometimes but who isn’t fr. he’s smart and helpful when applicable

9. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

-1 I’m going to reiterate that you are 100% staff material but not quite ready. Wait a year or so prove yourself to the staff team a trustworthy person and not getting banned and I’ll change my -1 to a +1

VKL_ReWinDzz likes this.
  10. SurvivingSword11

SurvivingSword11 Celebrity Meeper

I question everyday why people willingly volunteer to be staff members on this server. That being said, I don’t think there is anyone more knowledgeable or experienced than you. Real talk. You would be a massive improvement to the current group they’ve got, and there’s no doubt you could actually create real change! Living legend. +1

VKL_ReWinDzz likes this.
  11. AwesomeAdoGamer

AwesomeAdoGamer Celebrity Meeper

"Don't get banned" is nearly impossible with qazini, the walking minefield of bans and agony herself, as anything but helper or demoted (or even better, banned).

VKL, buddy, +1 from me and the others
    gl m8
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 4, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 4, 2020 ---
    Also, as someone who got banned for everything, he can likely detect anything.
    Another line of +1's in the chat

12. ldaffodil

ldaffodil Popular Meeper

13. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

please elaborate? :)

KyloMeep, Bob4444444, Klitch and 3 others like this.
  14. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

Would you be able to put friendships aside if someone you were friends with in game was abusing a glitch/hacking/breaking the rules and either ban/mute them or report them to a higher up staff member?

15. VKL_ReWinDzz

Yeah of course if I knew one of my friends were hacking I'd let clueless know.

cooey, jcbetro1011, KyloMeep and 5 others like this.
  16. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

That is not the question she asked she asked would you punish them?

17. VKL_ReWinDzz

Well as a Helper I don't think it would be my place to ban someone right away without one of the veterans opinions first & helpers can't perm ban so at most I could temp ban which I would do if I witnessed them hacking.

KyloMeep, Marshy_88, Natsu and 5 others like this.
  18. jcbetro1011

jcbetro1011 Celebrity Meeper

Maybe you should read the question again, that's definitely not what he asked.

19. BTeets

BTeets Popular Meeper

You seem to have the reading comprehension level of a grade school child. Summers (a man) asked if he would report his friends to a higher up and Frank (VKL) said of course. You want to have a problem with Frank for some reason and you seem to be one of the only -1 on this thread. All I have to say is stay mad and +1 to the one and only VKL.

20. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

Just curious, what is it like to have an IQ of 170?

Aside from that, +1 to the boy. He deserves the rank. In all honesty, VKL knows the difference between when people are having fun and when something is seriously wrong and when it's appropriate to step in. While he might not have the best ban record, I'd appreciate someone who brings a different perspective to the moderation team.

cooey, Pmx728, GroovyGrevous and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.