1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Helper Application from VKL_ReWinDzz

1. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Why isn't this accepted yet?

Give me VKL as staff or give me death

2. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

A VKL application is one of those things to which you initially think absolutely no way, then after a moment of thought, you see the possibility of it coming true.

It's been two years since he last applied, where many left comments with a list of concerns. Helper Application from VKL_ReWinDzz

These are three main points I listed as concerning back then:
    1. Interaction with community, maturity, temper (handle criticism, avoid toxicity, etc).
    -> I can see that he is trying to tone it down and be friendly. It's working for most of the time. He has shown that he is at least capable of not being toxic. Huge improvement.
    2. Quality of application
    -> He has also put increased effort in this one. Not a problem at all anymore.
    3. Attitude of "I will change after acceptance" (see thread)
    -> I do not see this at all anymore.

Although it looks like VKL is still trapped in this cycle of bans and unbans, this application is very different from his previous ones. Personally, I believe that he is capable of handling a staff position (I'm not saying whether he will or not. I'm saying he is capable).

Now, if you ask any data analyst they would 100% recommend to deny this application. Yes, he is a very risky candidate - the chances of trouble are very high. Then why do people support him? Because he is different. So different that even if he were to leave a mess, he would change the staff team. His acceptance would shake up the server and that's why I dare say +1.

3. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

+1. What weird times we live in, a serious application from VKL? I believe you have reformed and you should be given a chance at helper. After all, you know all the rules because you have broken them all.

4. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

5. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

please elaborate? :)

KyloMeep, Bob4444444, Klitch and 3 others like this.
  6. Lilliya

Lilliya Celebrity Meeper

i can say this wholeheartedly that frank is one of the most realest and down to earth blokes i've met here and still talk to to this day frequently, many would be quick to say that vkl is unfit for such position, however i would disagree, he's been here than most current staff members, is quite knowledgeable if i may, put away the hard feelings and look into my brother and see his genius for what he truly is

+1 give the man some credit

7. IFartOnChilren

IFartOnChilren Celebrity Meeper Elder

+1. I previously haven’t known you very well during my time on the server but I’ve been around to see a lot of your low points and that had given me a skewed opinion of you in the past. Since the revamp and opening of extreme I have really gotten to know you and I think that you’d be a great addition to the staff team for all the reasons you listed already. I think you will also give a fresh and different perspective to the team given your long history and dedication to the server. + 1 again

8. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

9. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

Okay, listen, have to add one more thing.

I'd say stop with the mini-moding, but even if you get accepted for a helper, just drop the whole super strict chat monitoring ("None of that...", "Stop...", "Change the topic..."). I see where you are coming from, there are some ridiculously obnoxious people on the server right now, but all you are accomplishing with your attempts is the exact opposite of what you want with some added ridicule on your behalf as a bonus.

Let the mods handle the situation as needed and chill a bit.

Edit: disregard, cleared up. I was, obviously, not on the joke

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  10. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

Would you be able to put friendships aside if someone you were friends with in game was abusing a glitch/hacking/breaking the rules and either ban/mute them or report them to a higher up staff member?

11. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

+1 More accomplished and has a better understanding of the rules than most of the current staff.

Marshy_88, Liz, Pmx728 and 2 others like this.
  12. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

i also appreciate the videos of u throwing up from the juul <3

13. Viperfan

Viperfan Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Game Designer

frank i love u so much please never stop sending me videos of u smoking blunts on snapchat saying you are going to act up on meepcraft i treasure them greatly +1

14. Candy_Master

Candy_Master The Canadian Candy

+1 has changed and i feel would do a good job

15. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

i left a +1 without a proper reason so i’ll post here again

frank is a nice guy, and down to earth if you have a conversation with him. with the new meep, i think it’s finally his time to be on the staff team. yes, he has an extensive history, but he i believe he’s matured in the past year and can take on being a staff member.

16. AwesomeAdoGamer

AwesomeAdoGamer Celebrity Meeper

"Don't get banned" is nearly impossible with qazini, the walking minefield of bans and agony herself, as anything but helper or demoted (or even better, banned).

VKL, buddy, +1 from me and the others
    gl m8
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 4, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 4, 2020 ---
    Also, as someone who got banned for everything, he can likely detect anything.
    Another line of +1's in the chat

17. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

+1...I didn't think I'd actually see this application, VKL I've known you for sometime now and definitely seen you at your lowest when it came to playing on this server. But after talking to you on and off minecraft I've seen you matured majorly since your past. I see the way you talk in chat now and how helpful you actually can be and you've definitely got all the rules down, I think you'd make a great staff member.

18. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

Dude, you have been banned ... what? Close to 80 times now?

Perfect.
    +1

(Please, keep your goofiness and the good work since the reset, don't make the next ban be an extra painful one)

19. FatUnicornzz

FatUnicornzz Popular Meeper

+1 every time I revisit Meepcraft he is always here. Kind of unnerving.

20. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

+1 would be an improvement to the team.