1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from toby12f

Discussion in 'Denied' started by zsuzsu, Jan 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

First impression in game I’m a +1.

Your app needs a little work. You have good info, just give the application a little bit of formatting and you’ll be golden. (You have the short and sweet part down). Take your “Why” section and turn it into a Quality title, with like a bullet point explanation/proof.

Ex.
    Experience
    I have been a staff member on two other servers and have vast experience of the prism plugin.

Work on making everyone see you as a good candidate for staff. It’s almost a mindset. Even not as a staff member you shouldn’t try to shirk away when people are breaking the rules. You don’t need to make a point of being a shrewd in front of your friends, but sending a message telling someone to knock it off shows you at least care about the rules.

zsuzsu likes this.
  2. Achrow

Achrow Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Architect

+1 Good luck!

zsuzsu likes this.
  3. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Unfortunately we have decided to deny your application at this time. See myself or another admin for the reasons regarding this and tips for applying in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.