1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from toby12f

Discussion in 'Denied' started by zsuzsu, Jan 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zsuzsu

zsuzsu Popular Meeper

Member Name toby12f

Additional In Game Names: toby12f, zsuzsu1, ninjadey

How old are you? 15 (16 in two weeks)

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 6-7

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) ~10

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? No

References: Please give IGN's ninjaroxy
    largeunit
    caliwahine
    alexxx
    cluelessklutz
    synergizer

When did you join Meepcraft? november of 2015 and quit in december 2016. rejoined november 3 2018

Introduction: When I first downloaded Minecraft in late 2015, at the behest of a friend I had made in my first year of middle school (grade 7), the first server I remember finding online was Meepcraft. When I joined, I remember someone told me to join their town, Horneburg, as it was. Then I discovered capture the flag and that was my life for the next three months. The school laptop was the first time I had ever had access to a laptop of my own, and Minecraft was the first game I had ever played on a PC. I spent hours playing it, so much so that by the end of the year my parents had to take all electronic devices to their room at night otherwise I would spend the whole night on Meepcraft.
    Apart from Meepcraft, I have two cats, Zsuzsu and Spencer, the former being where my original username is from. I am in grade ten and my marks in school are above average, but “not where they could be if I actually cared or studied,” per every teacher I’ve ever had. Having a photographic memory has its advantages, as I don’t really have to study, and homework usually gets completed in class. In grade three I was diagnosed with ADHD and put on medication to help me concentrate. In grade two I was kicked out of class at least twice a day, but by grade four I spent most of the time drawing or reading books in class and in the library. I am typically uncomfortable in most social situations and prefer to be left alone, but the community here has given me a place to express myself without the stress from a typical social setting. This community has helped me a lot and I would like to have a chance to give back to it.

Why should you be Helper? I think I would be a good helper for a few reasons. I am good at solving problems, albeit sometimes in unconventional ways. I am able to reason with people, say if there’s a dispute between two people I would probably go about solving it in a different way than someone else might, but I think in the end the result would be a solution for both parties. As well, I can be impartial when dealing with people, something that is important when it comes to solving problems, especially those involving friends or even “enemies,” if you will. Also, I'm usually on a lot and if I see something happening in chat that needs to be dealt with, I usually end up messaging a staff on discord. Instead, I would be able to deal with it without having to get someone else online. While I am not the type of person to be full of enthusiasm or to be welcoming every player by adding them to my town, I am the type of person to help them individually, such as with quests or just getting them started with tools and a sword, or armour. Being a helper means doing more than just “helping” people when requested. It comes with responsibilities, to which I think I am ready for, as well as an opportunity to learn and to grow as a person, while also furthering the growth of this community.

What are your weaknesses? When it comes to weaknesses, I'm pretty good at admitting when I'm not good at something. One thing I need to improve on is when I'm angry with someone. I need to take the time to think about it before reacting. While I have recently improved in this area, there is always more I can do to better manage myself around others. Another thing I want to address is that sometimes when I have a bad day, or I am upset about something, I turn off chat, so I don’t have to think about anything. As a staff member, I know this is something that I cannot do.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Thank you for considering this seriously and I hope I get the chance to help this community.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    iKitten, cooey, Adrian and 9 others like this.
  2. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

-1 sorry Toby but this is pretty short not a lot of info and some bad punctuation like I had in some of my previous applications.

3. boombox123

boombox123 Celebrity Meeper

+1 you are always online, uk times included and we dont have a whole bunch of uk staff, you are also very helpful & positive, good luck I hope to see you as staff in future!

Meznik and zsuzsu like this.
  4. Meznik

Meznik Celebrity Meeper

Can use some more work on some of your posts on the forums, discord, and the server, other than that you're good for staff imo.
    +1

zsuzsu likes this.
  5. twomoo1119

twomoo1119 Celebrity Meeper

+1 helpful and kind on the occasion I have dealt with him in the past.

Nuker stop being so salty.

boombox123 and Meznik like this.
  6. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

+1 my man. You seem like a decent guy and you know what you're doing.

riri30, Meznik and zsuzsu like this.
  7. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

+1 y not lol

zsuzsu likes this.
  8. CasualNuker

@zsuzsu I have a question for you. If your Toby then why is someone ig called by this same name “Zsuzsu”? I would think your forum account would be called @Toby12f not someone’s name in game.

9. zsuzsu

zsuzsu Popular Meeper

It’s my alt, I’m open about it and not trying to hide it. My old name was zsuzsu1

boombox123 likes this.
  10. CasualNuker

Ok
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 9, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 9, 2019 ---
    I will change my vote to +/-

11. Viperfan

Viperfan Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Game Designer

smh you best change it to a +1 he's more qualified than 90% of the current staff team

boombox123 and Meznik like this.
  12. minetifa

minetifa Celebrity Meeper

100% more qualified than other helper :)

+1

zsuzsu likes this.
  13. CasualNuker

I’m sorry viper but I can think of around 75% if the team that are WAY better than Toby sorry btw but Mett Cali Ellie Ck Qaz Midnight Lord Noah Agnd Klutch Boom Andrew Riri Energy and Stevie that’s pretty much all of staff and they are all very good I still don’t see why we need another Helper that’s mediocre and not very good like our current staff

14. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

+1, we need some more quality staff members tbh. And, like what Kylo said, you seem to know what you're doing.

Also,
    You have a forehead the size of Texas.

xQuartz and zsuzsu like this.
  15. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Popular Meeper

-1 for immaturity. In mid-december you flamed me every time I would log onto meep for several days because your friend's modreq didn't work.

zsuzsu likes this.
  16. NinjaRoxy

NinjaRoxy Guest

Nuker drop it you are over your quota of posts on a staff app

smk, Bob4444444, Adrian and 6 others like this.
  17. Meznik

Meznik Celebrity Meeper

also, is anyone gonna talk about how he says toby is using bad punctuation while.. just look at the sentence

Muunkee and zsuzsu like this.
  18. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

What you said is not true, additionally bolded staff are non-moderation staff idk why you're comparing someone who wants helper to devs and archs

MeepLord27 likes this.
  19. Magnoot

Magnoot Celebrity Meeper

Personally, I'd have to give this application a -1. The application was good in itself but I don't think you're ready to handle the responsibilities of the staff position. You're becoming slightly more toxic as the days go on and I don't think that's what the staff team needs currently. And in all honesty I think you'll be a bias and corrupt staff member. I think it just has to do with age and a maturity thing.

zsuzsu and Meznik like this.
  20. Peero

Peero Celebrity Meeper

-1 As active and friendly as you are, I just don't think you have the attributes a good staff member should. You are noticeably more toxic than current staff, and still act immature in many situations. I think you have potential if you just work on this a little bit more.

Meznik and zsuzsu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.