1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Helper Application from Summers

1. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Didn't you and Noblefish conspire to make a town fall then loot it? You at least were willing to stand by and let it happen at your profit.

-1 - You have a lot of damn work to do before I am even happy to be a 0 atm.

(Edited: Prolly was a bit harsh last time, and didn't accurately represent my feeling on this)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
    Summers, Epicdude141, 00000 and 2 others like this.
  2. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Rules aside, didn't you realize that was a crappy thing to do to another human being? You not only didn't report it, you knew about it, you knew your getting profit from it, you were an accomplice. I'm not even sure how you didn't get banned off this, that is a miracle in it's own right. So it's definitely far, far too soon to make a staff application.

I don't even care about this "anti-staff" stuff. People have issues, they complain, that can be worked out. It's the blatantly trying to hurt other people that I can't get past.

3. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

You were apart of the disaster that involved Noblefish_ in hopes to take my town down. You conspired together to ruin my town and make it fall for your benefit so you would get my head, bby's head, and other many many valuables in my town. You were never banned I know but you were just as apart of it but without the perms to do so. This action could have cost me my entire town, all of my residents would have lost so much, all because you wanted something out of it. If in this whole ordeal you would have had the decency to tell someone and report what Noble was doing would change my vote right now. So lol, No. -1