1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from SSSoulblade

Discussion in 'Denied' started by SSSoul, Feb 13, 2015.

1. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

Member Name SSSoulblade

Additional In Game Names: EthanDeathSword (brother's account)

How old are you? 15

Do you have Skype? Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) Varied 1-8

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) Varied 2-16

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

Introduction: Hello Meepcraft, it's me once again. If you don't know me, I'm SSSoulblade, SSS, Soul, Soulblade, or something of the sort. I've been playing Meepcraft since February 17, 2013 (2 years in four days as of posting this app.) Outside of Meepcraft, I strive to do best in school. I play the violin and the piano decently, and I enjoy playing with my dog and playing basketball outside, or in. Outside of Meepcraft, I enjoy playing the Smash Bros series on the 3DS And the Wii U, Legend of Zelda, and other Nintendo games. I also play League of Legends, a PC MOBA game.

Why you should be Helper? Experience: Playing Meepcraft for nearly two years, I've seen changes and twists and turns and most of the major events on this server. I've seen the "Old Meep," "MeepNetworks," and "New Meep." I've also seen countless spammers, hackers, and other rule breakers. Rather than filing a report, by becoming a helper, I feel like I can take immediate action to hopefully do it quickly. I've been staff a total of TWO times previous to this, with three interviews. My previous interview in late December or January was denied because of the large sign issue in front of Alpha spawn. My previous demotion was because of my own stupidity and ignorance, and not calculating fines and using imgur.

Activity: Going to put it blunt- I play a lot. I play from 12AM to 11:59 PM. I play at 3AM, 6AM, and just a LOT of random times. This lets me patrol at a variety of times when there are other players on, and not as many staff when it's necessary. I am also up late reading ban appeals and reports as well as bugs just for fun.

Banhistory: I cannot remember many of my bans, but I've had about three to I'd say seven bans? (Feel free to post a list if you can, staff.) The ones I can recall are as follow-
    -2 minute ban for being Annoying
    -Major towny theft (an accident with an alt, unbanned day after)
    -Rank glitch with my Ultimate transfer
    As far as I can recall, I have never been banned for any sexual content or racial slurs, nor a real towny theft or griefing.

Ties: I've been playing a two years, and with time, I've met countless players I've interacted with in this community. Regardless, I believe I can act without bias when necessary. I feel that if you break the rules, you can deal with the punishment as well.

What are your weaknesses? Immaturity: My biggest weakness. Whether it be the words I use, the way I act, or something of the sort. This is a Minecraft server, and a way to let off stress for me, so after a day of loading my brain and writing notes, Meep just lets me relax and let go of the day's troubles. Though I can be immature, it doesn't always has to be like this. I can be mature when I need to, so it can help the situation.

Lag: Very self-explanatory. My computer handles minecraft decently, but I get the occasional freeze for like a minute or two.

Arguementive: Depending on how strongly I feel on a topic, I usually attempt to assert my opinion through words. Though not usually harmful, I try proving my point quite often. This is one thing I, myself, will strive to fix for both the purpose of myself and the ones around me.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: First time trying the new format, I think it works well. Either way, thanks for reading my application, and I hope that what I can bring to the table will help Meepcraft aspire to one of the best servers on Minecraft.

cooey and jmelara like this.
  2. Landonator419

Landonator419 Celebrity Meeper

+1
    +Why part of the application was weak in some points but still overall good.
    +Good staff member before.
    +Active.
    Good luck!

3. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

+/- I dont SSS. I have seen you decrease in quality, and you don't seem as dedicated as you were once were...

4. Flamedemond

Flamedemond Celebrity Meeper

+1
    I like you.
    Been staff before
    Active
    GL BRUH.

cooey likes this.
  5. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Honey bunches of nope.

If you'd like the full explanation as to why: see your previous helper application

6. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

-1 because you have noobs join Skyside and it taxes them. Do you THINK THEY CHECK THE TAXES?

metr0n0me likes this.
  7. UglyUnicorn

UglyUnicorn Celebrity Meeper

Tbh, I'm kinda tired of seeing these applications

Khafra likes this.
  8. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

I don't see you Ingame, and I don't ever see you post on forums.

You were unable to improve yourself last time no matter how many chances you got.

You haven't done anything to change my mind, and probably the staff's minds, to make you helper again.

CyberneticToast and adlovesdogs like this.
  9. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

+/- i can't say i see you online many times

cooey likes this.
  10. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

hmmmm you aren't that active
    so I'm going to -/+

11. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

Regardless of those stupid signs you have at the town spawn, we have a new one being worked on so you wont be able to see those anymore. I needed help in game the other day with something I had no clue about and you were the first person to offer me help! You jumped right in and helped me even though I am a staff member and probably should know more about redstone. I see you online a little bit but the activity needs to be a first especially in game and on the forums, and I don't really see you on teamspeak and I am on quite often. Keep up the good work, +1 from me!

leodavinci9000 likes this.
  12. le gooboy

le gooboy Popular Meeper

-1 just look at your town. Your never on Ts.

13. Pyro707

Pyro707 Popular Meeper

+/- I feel like you were really a pretty good staff member before but you aren't nearly as active anymore.

14. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

if this gets accepted and horne doesnt....

still a +1
    assuming you dont quit again

15. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

I never did quit for more than a week :)

16. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

+1
    I like you (^_^) You're a nice person and I hope you get staff.
    Reasons above.
    Good luck! :) :p :D

17. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

You scam new players on the reg which is like the crappiest thing to do. -1

Akiratohiama and Khafra like this.
  18. ScrubSilencer

ScrubSilencer Celebrity Meeper

I really miss you man, back in old meep you were the best. you are very helpful and knowledgable about the server. Though these traits are examplatory, I feel like your activity is lacking. I am on teamspeak often and I have never seen you, however your in game activity is about average. Improve in these areas and I will recast my vote. -1 good luck

19. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

Pros:
    -Friendly
    -Active
    -Experienced with the community

Cons:
    -Signs of immaturity
    -Rarely helps in shout
    -Not active on TS
    -The whole noob trap thing..
    -I haven't seen improvement from the last time.

20. leodavinci9000

leodavinci9000 Popular Meeper

*Hosts a drop party with 2mil worth of stuff*

As for the app, I'm at a +1
    +Active
    +Has experience as staff
    +Been on Meep for a while
    -Lag isn't a weakness buddy