1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from SpongeyStar

Discussion in 'Denied' started by SpongeyStar, May 30, 2015.

1. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

You logged on me in the dungeon, never reported because my computer is dead

2. joshofosho

joshofosho Popular Meeper

+1

- Good app
    - Seem mature
    - Already has Helper experience

SpongeyStar and CreeperCristi like this.
  3. 00000

00000 Guest

Third post here sorry. It's just one logging incident people, guess what it's old news
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 2, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 2, 2015 ---
    If you don't have evidence, it's as good as never-happened.

SpongeyStar and Llamazon like this.
  4. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

Not sure what to say. I have been afk for a while. Last time I had an experience with you, you didn't show staff material (not that I can talk but still...). I hear from the comments that you need to work on maturity and from last time we met, I agree. I am going to give a +1 to give you a second chance to prove yourself. I am not normally one for second chances though. Good Luck

SpongeyStar likes this.
  5. Zoe89

Zoe89 ℓιgнтωєιgнт ςяαzу

Hey Spongey,
    I'm just gonna say before hand, I don't want this to get in the way of our friendship. This is just what I think.

Q: Why are you applying? This is a genuine question. I want to know why, I'm not being a smartass.

I'm gonna be completely honest here. You are a nice, compassionate, funny, happy person, but your past time as helper wasn't exactly ideal. You used helper as more of a title, and not to actually help—you were demoted partially because of this and partially because of other reasons. Your Modreq count was relatively low, and you used /g more than /done.

Working with you would be fun, but I'm going to say -1

Advice:
    - Set up your priorities (helping, then /g -ing)
    - Keep helping people, even though you don't have the title
    - Again, ts activity
    - Make sure you understand that the majority of the rules apply to you as would a regular player, (not implying that you've done the following) no scamming, luring, duping, hacking, swearing, ect, ect.

Q: Have you changed much sence your last time on the staff team?

Q: If so then how are you different/how have you changed?

Thanks,
    ~Zoe

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
    Llamazon and 1Achmed1 like this.
  6. Redolwolf

Redolwolf Popular Meeper

Why do you always have to be so rude? It's not needed.

SpongeyStar likes this.
  7. CreeperCristi

CreeperCristi Popular Meeper

Hes forums banned now, if you didn't know

Redolwolf likes this.
  8. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Q: Why are you applying? Mostly in my 'why' section, but to sum up. I applied to be helper because having done the job before, I know I can improve. I knew I didn't do a good job before, like you said I had a low modreq count and used /g more. Chaos then had a chat to me, after that I tried my best to improve but got demoted. I really want to show staff that I do have the ability, and willy actually try help instead of blabbering on in /g about useless stuff.

Q: Have you changed much since your last time on the staff team?

Well the only reason I was given that I was demoted, was because of the Boomo glitch I commented about earlier. You said I also got demoted because of my lack of help, and I completely see where you are coming from. My immaturness went out of hand at the time, and nowadays I'm hoping I've improved, I try my best. I think I have changed, if I'm given the helper chance again, I'll make sure I won't stuff it up and make Meepcraft a proud server.

Q: If so then how are you different/how have you changed?
    I feel I've changed in my immaturity. I am a very immature person overall, when it's real life I'm super immature with my close friends, but on a server I try to maintain it. When I was helper before I never really did the job well. I was slack on the job, didn't do the right number of modreqs a week, and pretty much looked like I was applying for the title.
    This time I'm applying, I hope I have changed. I feel I have, and really would appreciate another shot at helper. I will show the staff/Meepcraft how I actually act, and prove myself I'm a great helper.

Also, my teamspeak activity. Timezones are kinda weird, but, I have been getting on every once and a while. I've had a tiny chat to others.

As many of you (probably now) know, I logged on legendcaleb/akira. This was such a bad mistake of mine, I knew it was a rule and shouldn't be done, but at the time I was very oblivious to the new dungeon rules. I didn't know about the logging rule in dungeon, I should've known it was an overall pvp rule. I've recently read the rules to keep myself updated and will never let this happen again.

Thanks Zoe for your feedback, much appreciated!

- Spongey

Zoe89 and CreeperCristi like this.
  9. legendcaleb

I have evidence, it's on my computer which currently has a hole in its hard drive. Plus it's my opinion vote because I hate when people log on me, that's the reason for my -1 and so you can't tell me otherwise

Akiratohiama and SpongeyStar like this.
  10. 00000

00000 Guest

I just told you otherwise.

If you can come up with the evidence, you will be believed. If not, nope.

11. legendcaleb

How will I not be believed if @SpongeyStar admitted to it above.. Your logic it's absurd

12. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Its been to soon since demotion to re-apply. I suggest keep doing what your doing, give it some time to show you have overcome and re-apply Denied