1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from Spiderjel

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Spiderjel, Jul 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spiderjel

Spiderjel Popular Meeper

Member Name Spiderjel

Additional In Game Names: Spiderjel and Nick1pillow

How old are you? 14

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 3-8

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 6-10

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's Megastuforeo,kirby99, Viet_Nam, Epixaid, smkorpi, Filllyy

When did you join Meepcraft? December 2012

Introduction: Hey meep, my name is Nick and I’m 14 years old. Most people refer to me as a funny yet somewhat immature person, who can be hardworking when it is needed. I’m currently in high school, where I’ll be going into 9th grade. In school, I enjoy running track, learning about mathematics, and playing basketball. Aside from school, I like to play videogames, spend time with friends, swim, and work with computer parts. During summers I like to fish with friends and family. At home, I am a middle child among four other siblings, which can be a challenge at points. In the coming summer, my hours will be mostly spent playing meep among other games at home, as my options are otherwise limited. Rather than gaming, you can also find me working on my youtube channel, Nick1Pillow, where I enjoy streaming and posting videos on minecraft among other games to pass time. As for past work, I have worked as a worker in a lawn-care service, where I would have to tend to lawns along with shrubs and weeds, which is kind of like meepcraft in a metaphorical sense. Now I’m also an honors in ELA and math in school. Which I spend countless hours working hard to make sure I stay in those classes with an A. With that being said, let’s get into why I should be a helper.

Why should you be Helper? I believe that I should be helper is because I can add more of what a functioning staff team requires, along with my own unique skills and abilities that can contribute to a greater staff team. One of these aspects is my experience within the server and Minecraft as a whole. Having played Minecraft for about half of my life, I have picked up quite a bit of knowledge about the game and multiplayer. For example, I am quite familiar with aspects of the gameplay itself and can assist any player in need with information about the game itself. As for my experience with multiplayer servers, I am quite experienced with staff commands and dealing with players, having been a staff member on a few other servers. Because of this, I am familiar with prism and other staff commands, which would enable me to be able to pick up on staff duties fairly quickly. On meepcraft, my 5+ years on the server have allowed me to learn many unique things about the server, as well. I am quite familiar with the towns plugin along with our numerous minigames, which enables me to be able to help any players with commands and other plugin features.
    My next quality is loyalty. I think that this is a very important quality because I will be dedicated to the server, whether things look good or bad, which can be demonstrated by my several years on the server. If needed, I would be happy to come on the server late at night or in the middle of the day if I am available to help out. I don’t let little things shake my motivation to want to help, as I am aware of the bumps in the road that may come my way as a staff member. No matter the condition of the server, I will be keen to help out and am sure that no matter what may happen, my dedication won’t be at stake.
    A third quality of mine is I’m all around activity. I believe that my activity in the game, discord, and on forums could improve the moderation on all platforms. Although my activity on forums may be limited, I do plan to increase my activity and spend more time immersing myself on the website. You can almost always find me on discord, which I use to connect with all games and friends while I am at my computer, which means that you can reach me at almost anytime. My in-game activity is also high, which ensures that I would be able to moderate in game frequently as well. Ultimately, I think that my activity across the 3 platforms could contribute to better coverage among the server as a whole.
    A fourth quality of is integrity. I try to be as honest as I can, as I would hope people are honest to me in return. I have a strong set of morals, which I try to stick by on a day to day basis. I have a bit of a guilty conscious, meaning that I feel guilty after wronging someone or breaking their trust. This enables me to avoid this, and withholding my set of morals and ideals, which include being kind, helpful, and honest, mainly.

What are your weaknesses? My first weakness would be my impatience. I like to get things done, like getting something out of the way appeals to me more than holding it off. However, this can be an obstacle if I’m not able to do anything about the said problem in a timely manner. I may grow upset or irritated if I can’t do something right away, depending on the circumstance.
    The second weakness of mine would be my immaturity. This is a big one, as you are all aware that I can sometimes crack a joke or two, which can be quite funny until they take a turn for the worse. There’s always a time and place to be immature and silly, but I may break those boundaries without reason sometimes. Being a major weakness of mine, I will do my best to work on this and improve on my maturity
    The third weakness of mine would be my stubbornness. I can sometimes fail to be open to others’ input, and may fail to see the positives of accepting others’ ideas. I am a bit resistant to change at times, and may not like to adapt to new things.
    I am aware of these weaknesses and plan to put my best foot forward in order to move past these weaknesses and refuse to allow them to define me.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Full disclosure... I heavily assisted with the writing of this application.

Before I was working on the app, as well as afterwards, you kept saying things like you wanted to post it soon, in the next few weeks, next month, etc.
    So I told you that you needed to wait until you had at least 50% of the staff team approving you and on your reference list, with a more realistic goal of 75%.

With having over 50% of staff approval, you can pretty much guarantee you will at the very least have an interview with a good likelihood of actually being accepted.

Did you listen? Of course you didn't. Because all that effort would make it way too hard.

Your words: "well i was talking to clueless all he really said was jsut be more active and ill probably get accepted"

To which I told you that was bs and you need 50% of staff that are participating in your app decision/interview in order to be accepted. because regardless of what clueless says, if you don't have 50%, you ain't going nowhere.

Your words: "Im just tired of having sh**** staff"
    Well honey you ain't gonna be a good staff.

-1. Low effort. you do not listen. You will never be a staff member.

3. riri30

riri30 Retired veteran

Mate, you asked me when to post an app, and I told you to at least wait until the middle of August if you wanted the slightest chance. I appreciate the lengthy application, but what’s the point in asking if you’ll do as you think no matter what.

4. Spiderjel

Spiderjel Popular Meeper

Well, I think that I need to start making my own decisions. I felt that right now would be the best time to post the app.

5. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

No thank you. -1

6. evilalec555

evilalec555 Celebrity Meeper

Taking advice is huge in life and here, we need staff that can listen to others and learn from each other -1

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  7. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

^^
    4c270bef-d0d0-42a8-886a-fe5c7984dcde.png

Marshy_88 likes this.
  8. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Why?

Marshy_88 likes this.
  9. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

This is a good meme.

evilalec555, Marshy_88 and Muunkee like this.
  10. Marshy_88

Marshy_88 Celebrity Meeper

With each application your chances go down. My reasons for you not being a fit for Meep staff on your last 3 apps have not changed.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

11. agnd

agnd is a steely-eyed missile man

You talked to me about applying a little while ago and I suggested you do two main things: be more active both on the server and in chat, and improve your overall demeanor online. Since then, I've seen you online maybe 2 or 3 times, and you pretty much just kept to yourself. -1 from me, you should have waited longer before applying.

12. CasualMow

CasualMow Celebrity Meeper

The last time I talked to you, You were the meanest persion I have ever known in My life not to mention cussing like every 2 words, This is very unbecoming of a staff member. -1

13. NinjaRoxy

NinjaRoxy Guest

This has been denied and you know the exact reason why. If you can not handle a few bad comments on your application for staff without swearing and going off in global, you will not handle being a staff member. If you want to talk about the reason, feel free to msg me on forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.