1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from Ozzie

Discussion in 'Denied' started by lfpnub, May 22, 2015.

1. lfpnub

lfpnub Popular Meeper

Member Name Ozzie

Additional In Game Names: lfpnub

How old are you? 13

Do you have Skype? Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 3-10

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 4-12

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's Owengpowell14 (my brother)

When did you join Meepcraft? October 22nd, 2012

Introduction: Hello! My name is lfpnub, or Luke. I enjoy soccer, minecraft, and singing. I am a 13 year old living in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. But enough about me, now time for my application!

Why you should be Helper? I believe I should be helper is because I know the server well, am good with people, and overall just enjoy to lend a hand. I am an ex-admin on two servers and learn plugins easily. I also am good at managing/ leading a team (plan on becoming a coxswain for the next couple of years in rowing. I shout encouragement/ directions to 8 people in a boat.) This enables me to resolve conflicts in a peaceful manner.

What are your weaknesses? Gambling- People who know me know this one well... I'm working on it though!
    -Emotions- I'm prone to emotional weakness. This could get in my way, but, like gambling, I'm working on it.
    -Decisions- I HATE picking sides. I always adopt a mediator role and therefore may have trouble resolving disputes.
    - activity- I need to become more active.
    Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I am increasing my activity, and overall want to give back to the server in a useful and productive manner. Thank you for your time

skype- lfpmariostar00
    Teamspeak- lfpnub

2. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

Your why paragraph was 2 sentences long...
    Gambling is also a serious problem here. When you lost 20 million you almost went full rage at me.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  3. AmericaBabyYeah

AmericaBabyYeah Celebrity Meeper

+/- you have a pls problem but without that it wouldve been a +1.

4. OneBreadSlice

OneBreadSlice Celebrity Meeper

Weak app, take the time to actually explain why you deserve this position. -1.

5. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

You are pretty immature and all you do in-game is gamble. You need to help people. Also, your app was not helpful to tell us why you should have the position.

6. lfpnub

lfpnub Popular Meeper

THank you all for your feedback.

Bolthur likes this.
  7. MegaStufOreo

MegaStufOreo The Cookie Monster

You said "I will strangle anyone that doesn't come to ctf" you also continued to call me a baby after I asked you to stop. A bit annoying and immature. -1

8. 00000

00000 Guest

Actually you shouldn't ask him to stop because YOU were being "annoying and immature" and a baby. @Ozzie that's not what staff do, but good job. That's what you should have done. Take a joke and lighten up. Please.

+/- Active, helpful, but the app wasn't that great

9. Perryjay2

Perryjay2 Popular Meeper

I think with a better app, i could give a +1. But the app just seems a bit lazy, it lacks detail. I mean IG, you are a nice guy, sometimes a lil immature, but so is everyone, and i actually do see you help out when someone asks for it.
    Mebbe you have a VERY BIG gambling problem, but no biggie :p
    +/-

metr0n0me likes this.
  10. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

I would like a strong staff member that could fight for themselves and could put some reasoning into things, not someone who complains about having a bad life and thinks about suicide

Say I'm harsh, but in all honesty it's the truth.

11. epick8

epick8 The Meme Lord

Bob4444444 and TrinityIV like this.
  12. MegaStufOreo

MegaStufOreo The Cookie Monster

The -1s players give an applications are meant to give the player constructive criticism to improve towards making themselves more suitable for the job of helper. In this situation, I was constructively suggesting he improves on his attitude, and can then be suitable for this position. How will we know he won't do this again as helper? That's kind of what I'm talking about. BUT, due to the fact that he apologized personally, and this only happened once, +0.5. Just help a tad more.

metr0n0me likes this.
  13. CrythSpeedy

CrythSpeedy Celebrity Meeper

You seem unstable and a bit immature. On teamspeak today, you had your name set as "I KILLED BAM WITH MY FIST (lpfnub)" (Pretty sure that was it) which Nitro didn't approve of. You seem like a wild card, and I don't like the chances we have if we gamble.

14. marranz631

marranz631 Active Meeper

Sorry but your app was pretty weak and you seem to be unpredictable -1

15. Perryjay2

Perryjay2 Popular Meeper

wats with all these peoples tryna be a Deinen. Only Deinen can pull off dat swag sheash

16. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Heeeey Ozzzie!

It's great to see you apply but I just don't think you are ready yet! I'm a -1 for now. You seem quite immature and dice waaay too much, and sometimes rage about it. That's just not what a staff member should be doing. Apart from that you are quite active but you need to become more helpful in shout etc, and your forums activity could do with a little more ;) As for teamspeak, I have no idea. xD

Good luck,
    -Spongey

17. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

but epic can do anything

Too immature for the position, and I wouldn't want a helper making thread about suicide and talking about suicide in global chat.

n00bslayer_99 likes this.
  18. triscope

triscope Celebrity Meeper

IG activity - +1
    Forums activity +1
    IG maturity -0.5
    TS activity - +0 (sorry its probably timezones)
    Forums experience - +1
    IG experience - +1
    IG helping -1
    Forums helping (q&a) -1
    Overall - +1.5

19. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

That was a very weak application

20. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

I really think you are ready for staff, but your application feels me otherwise. You are helpful and active, but I don't see effort in the application. I give you a +0.8 because I can't give my full confidence when you can't give your full effort.