1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from Oswin

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by KyloMeep, Nov 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

Member Name KyloMeep

Additional In Game Names: Oswin

How old are you? 19

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 2-3

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 2-3

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's References are over-rated

When did you join Meepcraft? 2012

Introduction: Hello all. I am Oswin or as a lot of you know me, KyloMeep. I have played Meepcraft for many years and have been staff multiple times. I currently reside in the United Kingdom and study Computer Science with AI development at University. Recently since lockdown has struck, I have many hours more time than I previously did when travelling and working between home and the halls.
    You may have noticed that I recently applied for Tech, I did not give up on that but rather I decided to take a different angle on my potential entry into the staff team once again. I believe this will provide me the best of both worlds.

Why should you be Helper? There are a few reasons why I feel like I should be considered as a potential candidate for the staff team. One of the first points that comes up is my extensive experience as staff on many other servers. I have previously been staff on Meepcraft, I proved myself last time that I am capable of handling myself in many different situations, handling bans, catching hackers, helping players and putting forward game changing ideas that will improve the server. Not only this, but since my last time being on the staff team, I have had the great opportunity to run and develop my own Network from the ground up. This has allowed me to see more backend than I ever did before and has given me the opportunity to make High-Staff decisions such as hiring, demotion, gameplay changes, branding changes etc. This will put me in a good position for Meepcraft as I can bring a lot of the skills I have learned there and put them into Meepcraft. I have also had development and moderation places on other previous servers, though for the sake of the application I will not be advertising even though they have fallen now.
    I have many project ideas which would greatly benefit Meepcraft as a whole. My document outlines many issues and potential changes/fixes which I would be willing to bring to Meepcraft – this document is applicable to any server. I have also proved myself capable of helping on previous projects and will demonstrate better teamwork and leadership qualities this time around.
    Previously on Meepcraft, and currently at my workplace, I have helped with Training and Interviews for staff members. Having this experience means that I would be able to slip straight into the role if needed and could easily help any other staff member who needs it. As well as this, I have extensive experience with the plugins and systems Meepcraft uses so I would be able to use this to benefit others.
    Due to my previous experience and knowledge of the server surrounding the plugins and protocols the team uses, I would not require the training that most staff members need to get them up to speed.

What are your weaknesses? One of my weaknesses right now is the time I can dedicate. With work ramping up on the run up to Christmas and with more deadlines coming up it maybe a little difficult to spend hours everyday, however I would put time in where I can and I think it would be more than adequate.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: My Discord is Oswin#6030 though I am in many Meepcraft related discord servers so I am easily contactable

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
  2. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

-1 thinks that bugs in the UK are as scary as the ones in Australia

+1 they actually are

KyloMeep likes this.
  3. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

We are looking forward to seeing you in an interview!

riri30, qazini, SpongeyStar and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.