1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from MrCreeperCat

Discussion in 'Denied' started by MrCreeperCat, Jun 23, 2015.

1. ImNotBlonde

ImNotBlonde Celebrity Meeper

-1 bc you said "in irl" and that says everything, really.

2. MrJat123

MrJat123 Popular Meeper

Your to immature and inactive. -1

3. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Hey MrCreeperCat!

Just a heads up, don't try argue with other people's opinions on your application. The best you can do is take in the information calmly and try work on it as the time passes. :)

I'm gonna be giving you a -1 for the following reasons:

Teamspeak is a requirement for interviews, staff meetings and bonding with the community. You can download it here. It's pretty easy to download, and it's a great place to get to know other Meepers!

Your introduction was alright, but you could've put more information into it. Try writing about school subjects, hobbies and how it was like when you first joined Meep. As for your why, that was also short. Look in accepted applications, people have their own ways of writing the why section. Some have used some inspirational quotes and linked that to Meep, some have broken down the why into Dedication, Activity, Work ethic etc.. The Why is the main part, you gotta show why you really want to help on Meep! Building isn't a weakness for being a helper, it's got nothing to do with it. As for shyness, I'm shy too. I get where you're coming from. Just try talking a little, get more involved in conversations in shout and you'll get there! You said that everyone's turned their backs on you. If that's the case, maybe you're a little rude or something so just try be nice and friendly to everyone!

Other general things include:
    - I find you are very immature
    - You have a ban history of spamming, you need to learn the rules properly
    - When I have seen you online, you haven't been helping. Never seen you help.
    - Work on in game and forums activity

This ain't a speech, it's an application :D

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck!

- Spongeh

Liam and CreeperCristi like this.
  4. Vamp1re_Man

Vamp1re_Man Celebrity Meeper

Hi MrCreeperCat!

First of all, I think that you really could improve with the spelling and grammar used in your app. This makes you look immature and not very 'staff-like.'

Secondly, the way that you reacted to everyone's feedback wasn't very good. You should have taken their advice into account, and tried to improve on it. For example:

Criticism is not a bad thing. Negative criticism is, but constructive criticism definitely isn't. Mockingbae gave you some very good advice, and mine is the same: Take some time to try and improve yourself and act more like a helper. Improve your maturity and try to help people some more. It's all about your mindset. You either have a positive, learning, 'growth' mindset, or a negative, 'fixed' mindset. The growth mindset will listen to constructive criticism and take it into account, to improve, whereas the fixed mindset, will always have the same view on the criticism and not take it into account and try to improve.

I'm going to give you a -1, but try to change into the growth mindset, rather than the fixed mindset and you'll have a better chance at becoming staff, and a more mature person in general.

Goodluck,
    Vampire.

Liam likes this.
  5. _MacintoshWave_

_MacintoshWave_ Celebrity Meeper

spamming history
    short app
    immature
    poor grammar
    GL

Liam likes this.
  6. LionWaffles

LionWaffles Well-Known Meeper

-1 app was lacking and grammar was kinda incorrect

Liam likes this.
  7. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

Now, I would suggest to go through every single comment and process it, and then act on it. Advice is priceless whether it's a simple game, or if it's reality. Good luck. There is some really good stuff in the comments.

8. electricdonkey35

electricdonkey35 Popular Meeper

Don't get knocked down by all the negative comments, use the comments and act on them, then next time you will have a better chance of getting it!

kittynom likes this.
  9. kittynom

kittynom Celebrity Meeper

•I don't ever see you online.
    •You spam a lot when I do see you online.
    •The application was hard to follow/read. (Have someone proofread it before you post?)
    •I think you've gotten more mature though.

Keep working on these things and good luck! :D

electricdonkey35 likes this.
  10. ryanjman21

ryanjman21 Celebrity Meeper

The fact that you have been banned does not make you standout to the staff. I think in order to be a staff of this server we need someone that is reliable and with your ban history that does not make me think that you are clean player. I could write more but with the 4 pages of responses I think they have proved a point.

As of right now I think you need to work on your maturity. your app needs work, I never see you online and I am on 4-9 hours a day.

11. BaM_Nitro

BaM_Nitro ஜ۩▬Retired▬ஜ۩

Denied, Please work on maturity and being more active before applying again.