1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from MrCreeperCat

Discussion in 'Denied' started by MrCreeperCat, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Forest

Forest Popular Meeper

Your logic makes my head hurt

cooey likes this.
  2. MrCreeperCat

MrCreeperCat Popular Meeper

yea, umm this is why i hate life, some people that i have worked withh know me insdide and they know im a good person on the inside but yet none of you can see that?

3. ShadowBlizzard

ShadowBlizzard Celebrity Meeper

Being a "good person" doesn't get you helper. If you really have the best intentions at heart then improve on everything people are stating here as a weakness for you.
    You applied to become a staff member, they're not -1'ing you and your life. They're simply saying they'd rather not see you as a staff figure. It's really up to you to handle how you'll deal with this criticism, you could do it immaturely and argue about it, or you could prove yourself worthy and say "thank you" or something like that.

4. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

Okay I honestly don't know why you have this bad attitude with -1's. It's clear that you can not take criticism in any way. If you have this attitude all of the time there is no way you're getting this position. You should just take every -1 into consideration instead of just whining over it.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  5. kwagscraft

kwagscraft Celebrity Meeper

your like 12

6. DeadlyPoptartz

DeadlyPoptartz Celebrity Meeper

oh, yesh, get staf all who aply can geet it now it seems do eet, totally! +1+1+1
    yes m8.
    any1 who cant hndle -1s are de 4 the job!
    go for eet!

ofc not. I have not seen seen you online helping at all. Your a troll(from what I have heard), your immature

7. SillySilver

SillySilver Celebrity Meeper

If you can't handle criticism, just delete the app and never apply again.

Minydragon3 and Liam like this.
  8. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

We're not some people. We're people that can actually see what will happen if you get staff. Now, for the last time. Stop posting on your own app. This is why most of the people are giving you a -1. Maturity.

9. GalacticShawty

GalacticShawty Well-Known Meeper

Every time you reply with negativity like this, you have a lesser chance of getting a staff job in your life. And plus you can't spell well. Criticism is a part of the job and it looks like you can't handle it due to your extreme immaturity. People put me down on my app but that was only to help me to do better if I ever try to reapply.

10. Dat_Coffee

Dat_Coffee Popular Meeper

If you are a good person, then why do you act like an annoying troll all the time?

GroovyGrevous and CreeperCristi like this.
  11. benster82

benster82 Celebrity Meeper

How are we supposed to know that you are a good person inside when you can't take criticism and act immature online? If you can't take criticism, then you shouldn't be a staff member as there will always be people who disagree with decisions you make.

12. PandaBear711

PandaBear711 Celebrity Meeper

Teamspesk is required
    I don't see you online much
    Ok forum activity
    Oh and you can't take criticism

13. Dat_Coffee

To me, his avatar looks like a little 9 year old with his mommy behind him, so she can buy him meebles instead of him working for them.

cooey and Kazarkas like this.
  14. UglyUnicorn

UglyUnicorn Celebrity Meeper

Look kid, you said you hate life because a few people over the Internet gave negative comments on a staff application. You can beleive that the whole server is lying about their comments, but believe what you want, and you won't get the position. Try using these comments as a tool to help you improve rather than just than crumbling them up and throwing them away as if they're garbage.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 2, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 2, 2015 ---
    Just know, that these idiots don't know what they're talking about. They are only trying to let you down and catch your emotion, so you give up. Their comments aren't constructive at all, just plain rude. Ignore them, they mean nothing to anyone.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 2, 2015 ---
    So you're saying when someone is annoying, they aren't a good person?

15. Dat_Coffee

If someone is annoying but they aren't trying to be annoying, they could be a good person. But some people just go around purposely being annoying just to get on peoples nerve. Those people aren't good people.

benster82 likes this.
  16. MegaStufOreo

MegaStufOreo The Cookie Monster

All honesty here, you don't look 13.

17. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

It took me so much effort not to throw my phone. Did you know that mocking bae is trying to help you? He is not doing this to mean, but to help you! Not to be rude, but if you didn't like what mocking said at least say thank you. I never thought I would say this but you'll Never become staff if you treat people with no kindness even if you don't like it. Good luck -1.

benster82 and adlovesdogs like this.
  18. UglyUnicorn

UglyUnicorn Celebrity Meeper

Define a good person. I purposely annoy my brother, does that make me a bad person?

19. MrCreeperCat

MrCreeperCat Popular Meeper

is that really my mom maybe you can just look at it closer, im siting in a chair and apparently that girl behind me someone on meepcraft but i refuse to tell.

20. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

comments on the app are in blue.

I'll say again. Meep doesn't turn on people for no reason. By the above comments, people find you annoying.
    Also, if you have to ask if you're ready for staff, you're not. Confidence, man. Confidence.

You don't hate life, trust me. This is nothing compared to some people's lives.
    As a staff member, you'd HAVE to just brush this off. When I was staff, I've gotten things like ''You suck'' to legit death threats. You have to learn to be immune to this.
    We don't care really if you're a good person, we care about your qualifications. Right now, you are not qualified for this position.

The app was very weak, and contained a lot of useless fluff.
    You respond badly to criticism, and all the people above me have reported you being spammy, immature, and annoying.
    -1. You aren't ready yet.
    (Pm me if you want more, cause I can give more if you need it)