1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from MrCreeperCat

Discussion in 'Denied' started by MrCreeperCat, Jun 23, 2015.

1. MrCreeperCat

MrCreeperCat Popular Meeper

Member Name MrCreeperCat

Additional In Game Names: Current Name: MrCreeperCat. Other Names: CreepyMinded, MajesticIliya and HappyIliya

How old are you? 13

Do you have Skype? Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak? No

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 4-6

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 5-7

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's MagicallAlex, Darkray104, CrackCrazy and well, i really dont have many friends.

When did you join Meepcraft? I joined meep about 1 year and 2 months ago. {May/4/14)

Introduction: Hello Meepers, My name Is Iliya in irl and MrCreeperCat as an in-game name. I have decided to give back to the meepcraft community which has given me sooo much support since i join about a year back. The Meepcraft community is very important to me because on my free time after School and Stuff i have fun on it. becoming staff on meepcraft would change my daily life just like when i graduated recently. I have had experience on other servers for example, being a Tech/Dev and also a owner of some servers.

Why should you be Helper? I should be helper for many different reasons. first of all before i start, just like in my introduction I want to give bac to the community. As much as i love talking about my self i also like to donate and help people along the way, and as i know being staff on servers is a hard job. but i have handeled it more than once. i like helping people and i would be great for a helper because im almost like a master when solving puzzles just like i am with commands.

On Meepcraft, i dont only play enjoy, and donate, on my behalf my friends come first and i consider everyone my friend because when it comes to helping i will and can work my best. As well as used to being a town owner before i have solved many afk merder mysteries without staff and many more.

Lastly, I should get the helper rank because i have made friend with a lot of people mostly staff and i have good skills for my age. i hope you like my speech.

What are your weaknesses? I used to have 2 weaknesses, building and being shy but as i matured i feel better, execpt sometimes i accidently spam. But the main weakness i have now is getting along with meep because before everyone liked me but now they have turned their backs.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: before about 6 months ago i got banned alot because of accidental spam. for example i try to rewrit the message using the / button then the up arrow but sometimes it ends up repeating in /g.

I have applied before about 2-4 months ago.

cooey likes this.
  2. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

You have a history for spamming.
    I never see you online helping.

This doesn't convince me on why you should be helper.
    Good luck.

Liam and Summers like this.
  3. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

uh -1. Somewhat immature, not enough experience, try helping a little more in /g.

4. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

You have quite a ban history. I don't think you have learned enough from this yet. I would like to see 2-3 months of no bans and being helpful and active.

jmelara, cooey, GroovyGrevous and 2 others like this.
  5. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

"What are my chances of getting helper"
    You shouldn't be asking us. Just go for it.
    But either way I don't trust you as staff. You're absolutely immature and you've been known to spam. A lot.

Liam and Toostenheimer like this.
  6. MrCreeperCat

btw i havent been banned for like 3 months i think but idk

7. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

Because you were extremely inactive.
    (Im still at a -1)

Summers likes this.
  8. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

Believe it or Not: Staff looks at people fighting back against people that -1 your app. This is my example of your immaturity.

PhoenixAngel80 and Toostenheimer like this.
  9. Splasho

Splasho Celebrity Meeper

-1 Immature hardly see you on forums and reasons above.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  10. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

You don't have the maturity to handle the position.

Liam and N_G_23 like this.
  11. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

I don't even know where to start, so I'll break it up.

• TS) Never, ever seen you on. lol.
    • Forums) Inactive, Immature, has a pretty bad attitude and is somewhat annoying.
    • In-game) Oh yes the juicy bit. I do see you in game some, which is good, but what I see is far, far from good. You're annoying, you're immature, you break rules, you troll, you have an attitude, and more. I constantly see you spamming, and that attitude I'm talking about is a huge problem. As soon as something doesn't go your way, or someone disagrees with you, we meet the end of the world. I remember once you posted a thread saying how much you hate citizens, and when I pointed out your reasons as invalid you completely exploded. The immaturity is also, yet again, a huge problem. And yes, here I'm talking about the spamming and the annoyingness.
    • The application) Pretty bad lol

Look kid, here's my advice:
    If you ever want a shot at becoming a staff member, you need to seriously shape up. You say you are 13, yet you act 10. I'm not talking about acting nice and helpful for the next 2 weeks, I'm talking about serious improvement over the next 4-5-6 months. The application had some serious issues, both grammar and information wise. The likely way to do it would be to have a few people proof-read it for grammar, and instead of saying useless stuff in your app you need to ask yourself some serious questions of "How would I benefit the staff team?". As for the forums, you seriously need to be active and make actual helpful and/or meaningful posts. You also need to be on Teamspeak. Doesn't have to be often, but you need to show yourself every now and then.

Good luck, -1.

jmelara, alex77034, metr0n0me and 7 others like this.
  12. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

THANK. YOU.

Toostenheimer and N_G_23 like this.
  13. Metzy

Metzy Popular Meeper

Basically

14. Jaina

Jaina Celebrity Meeper

This is kind of bad, because ts is how the staff does their interviews.
    I'm going to give this a -1. I haven't seen you that much in-game. You don't really seem that prepared to be a member of the staff team quite yet. I also don't really think that you have the maturity to apply. Maybe become more well-known on the server, get onto ts, and then I'd say apply again.

Dannerzz likes this.
  15. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

You need TS
    Too short
    Other Reasons stated above
    Good Luck but for now -1

Toostenheimer likes this.
  16. FillylandingXD

FillylandingXD Popular Meeper

17. Bluapol

Bluapol Media Team Meeper

I am sorry young man, but I don't think you will fit the job nor see you IG. From what I can see, people say you troll and you are immature.

I can't really say you are immature because as I said before, I haven't seen you online. So improve this aspects and Good luck!

18. MrCreeperCat

i litterally agree with everyones opinions exept mockingbae he always critizes my every move.

19. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Are you for real? He spent at least 15 minutes making a response to help you and this is how you repay him? This is so immature and you'll never get staff with this bratty attitude.

MrJat123, jmelara, benster82 and 6 others like this.
  20. Splasho

Splasho Celebrity Meeper

If you agree with everyones opinions why are you applying? They're negative.

MrJat123, UglyUnicorn, epick8 and 6 others like this.