1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from MrBiscuits1

Discussion in 'Denied' started by MrBiscuits1, Apr 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBiscuits1

MrBiscuits1 Meeper

Member Name MrBiscuits1

Additional In Game Names: MrBiscuits1

How old are you? 11

Do you have Discord? No

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 2 - 3 hrs

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 4 - 7 hrs

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's

When did you join Meepcraft? I have always wanted to be a part of a friendly Minecraft server.

Introduction: Hello,
    I am MrBiscuits1 (as you already know), I have a passion for Meepcraft, I love to chat with other Meeps on the server.

Why should you be Helper? I believe I should be helper because I feel that I am friendly, helpful and I've been playing Minecraft for years now. I have also had past expierence with other servers. I will give my full dedication to providing this wonderful server the best I can. As I said before I love chatting in-game and on the forums to other Meeps.

What are your weaknesses? My weekness is, I sometimes will be building, and (accidentally) ignore the chat, usually this happens for around 2 minutes, before I notice chat and reply. Although, I do feel this habit will be easy to grow out of.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Just wanted to say, I don't have discord but if that is a neccesity, I can easily create an account.

I do hope that you consider my application for Helper. Good luck to all other Meeps who are applying.

Regards,
    MrBiscuits1

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2018
    Achrow, iKitten and Kling like this.
  2. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

I think u have a good helper name. Try againin teo weeks when more ppl know u.

iKitten, FamousZAmos and SpongeyStar like this.
  3. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Love the enthusiasm buddy but I have not been able to see you in game often, the application is the 2nd thing I see to find out about a person's traits and abilities to which is not informative when it comes to in-game behaviour, what benefit you'd be to the team ect. For this application I am a minus one and if you would like to be more informed about how to increasing you chances in the future shoot me a message, all the best mate!

Enron, Achrow, GroovyGrevous and 3 others like this.
  4. xQuartz

xQuartz Celebrity Meeper

Good things:
    - High quality name.
    Things you could work on:
    - Your app was very short. Next time try using this to help you.
    - I haven't really seen you in game (then again I have been pretty inactive the past week)
    - Get more involved on the forums! At the current time you have only 9 posts. Try posting some good posts before applying again.
    Overall I'm a -1, but good luck!

FamousZAmos likes this.
  5. riri30

riri30 Retired veteran

This is the second post I’ve seen from you, after your introduction.
    -1. Follow @Courtneyyy’s guide, it’ll help you write a great application.

Enron likes this.
  6. MrBiscuits1

MrBiscuits1 Meeper

Thanks for all the constructive feedback guys. :)

7. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

Hey mate I know I'm just restating what's already been said but take some time, enjoy the server, make some friends, discuss ideas on the forums, maybe even laugh a little on discord. Once we all know you, you're far more likely to be considered.

8. CasualMow

CasualMow Celebrity Meeper

Please become more active on the fourms and try in a few months as you just started back on meep again. For now I am a -1 Sorry :(

9. Mwh

Mwh Meeper

Hello, if you read @Courtneyyy’s guide it will definitely help you out! Sorry, but it has to be a -1.

10. iPolarFlame

iPolarFlame Popular Meeper

You had a lot of great stuff in your application but you never went into detail. I have yet to meet you in-game too. If you become more social and try to meet more people on meep, on forums, and on discord, it will really help your application out. Another thing is that you had 0 references for your application. I would try to find at least 2 people to put in your references. You seem to love playing Meep and that's a great start, you have passion but you need the networking. Make friends, be active, and never give up on becoming helper! I wish you the best, +/-

11. LargeUnit

LargeUnit Celebrity Meeper

"When did you join Meepcraft? I have always wanted to be a part of a friendly Minecraft server."

it seems as though you didn't spend much time on your application nor paid much attention to the application's questions.

Enron, lanekids40 and FamousZAmos like this.
  12. Achrow

Achrow Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Architect

+1 you seem kind

13. Spiderjel

Spiderjel Popular Meeper

Your app is really short try to express as much as your self as possible.
    Also, try to be more active and talk a lot more.

For now, I'm a -1.

14. burramboot

burramboot Popular Meeper

App was short, your a little young and well i have never seen you. You have some good stuff in there but no detail.
    you seem nice but for now -1

15. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

You seem nice and I like Biscuits & Gravy. I do think we have a lot of staff members BUT if they were to bring on another staff member, you would be a good candidate! If you don’t get it this time, don’t give up because I know one day you’ll get there! Goodluck! +0.5

I never understood the “too young” comments on these applications. I know becoming staff is a big step & should have careful consideration but he could be 11 and really mature & May become a very great staff member. I don’t think age should even be a question on the apps. Some people are 19 and act immature *cough cough*.

iKitten, lollisweet101 and riri30 like this.
  16. agnd

agnd is a steely-eyed missile man

I admire your zeal Biscuits, but you could work on a few things:
    Very short application
    You should probably get discord
    I suggest reapplying with a stronger app in a while when you are more active

Blue_Marlin likes this.
  17. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

-1 one very short next time go longer and more detail and I’ll be a +1 but

18. SillySilver

SillySilver Celebrity Meeper

Comments are on purple, things that are bad are on red.
    Overall, this was a weak application, especially on the introduction part. You have the enthusiasm, that is good! You do have the makings to be a Staff Member, but maybe you're not quite there yet.
    And there is one huge faulty in this...As for today, you haven't been on in Meep's server for almost a month. For a person that is applying for a Staff Member, this is definitely not good. You have to remain active in order for players to see how you would fit into the rank.
    oARneRG.png

I am on -1, I don't think you're there yet. Spend more time in the server to get to know things bit better. And look through old accepted applications for examples of a good application.

riri30 likes this.
  19. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Hello there!
    I regret to inform you that this application has been denied. There are several reasons that lead to your denial for the Helper position at this time, and I'd be more than happy to give you pointers on possibly applying in the future. Best of luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.