1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from LargeUnit

Discussion in 'Denied' started by LargeUnit, Jul 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

The problem with this generation is that we cannot formulate or own opinion, and when we see the majority having an opinion we tend to side with the majority. Let’s be real, if an administrator didn’t +1, and a lot of people didn’t like LargeUnit’s explanation, you would have not supported this application.

When you initially responded you seemed as if you were against him being staff, or anyone else being staff, for the illogical reason of there being “too much staff members”. Half of you aren’t even active, and from my standpoint the same staff are on everyday. We’re promoting people who advertise their application to staff yet we won’t promote smart people because there’s “too much staff” that aren’t even active?

I was always a +1 - LargeUnit is very active and an intelligent player, regardless of how many staff members there are, and regardless of anyone else’s opinion.

EllieEllie and Muunkee like this.
  2. OneBreadSlice

OneBreadSlice Celebrity Meeper

How big is large?

Meep can never have too many staff. +1

3. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

Why there's some truth to your statement, we also have to remember that people can also change their minds when given new information. When reminded that more staff members can always be utilized, people could have switched to looking at the rest of the application.

iKitten and riri30 like this.
  4. missy1480

missy1480 Celebrity Meeper

tbh I haven't seen @LargeUnit being an ass unless he is joking he is super kind to me and others. but yes we may have a large staff team but they are not always on when large is on. I don't like saying how long I am on daily because it makes me seem like I have no life but 90% of the time im on meep for atleast 12-14 hours a day and sometimes half of that time there is no staff online for hours. like I think it was 6 days ago there was no staff online for 6 hours and I do /seen to staff all the time.. mostly because clue is in vanish a lot and that's the only way I know he is on. I talk to more staff on meep then I do players because I found out players like drama I don't really like drama all like that. hell I think @LargeUnit would be a great Addition to the staff team... id say more but I feel I made this to long as it is
    +1 from me

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    Pmx728, iKitten and EllieEllie like this.
  5. MAJORKAIGER

MAJORKAIGER Popular Meeper

+1 took the words out of my mouth.

SuperDyl likes this.
  6. OneBreadSlice

OneBreadSlice Celebrity Meeper

LargeUnit - Ban Appeal

I feel like you don't mend well with the current administration, so expect to be denied.

Pmx728 likes this.
  7. MegaStufOreo

MegaStufOreo The Cookie Monster

This ban was over 4 months ago. That amount of time is more than enough time for someone to change, no matter the premise of the ban. I’ll write more later, lean for +1

SuperDyl likes this.
  8. CasualMow

CasualMow Celebrity Meeper

still, a ban is a ban no matter how small, and even more so that it was for acts against the server, shows how much you could abuse your staff rank and just wait till your mod to start mass kicking players off the server or tamper with players plots e.t.c. Again -1

9. MegaStufOreo

MegaStufOreo The Cookie Monster

Your point is invalid. People can change from past actions. Something from 4 months ago is not a solid example of who you are or how you’ll perform as a staff member. Base an applicant off how they would perform as a staff today, not 4 months ago. Ridiculous.

cooey, SuperDyl, SillySilver and 5 others like this.
  10. LargeUnit

LargeUnit Celebrity Meeper

Yes, I was banned for acts against the server. No, I did not commit acts against the server. I was unbanned for this reason.

I understand your point. Though, I think that how well I get along with other staff members is completely irrelevant to how well I can preform my job.

EnergyAssassin likes this.
  11. Blendyz

Blendyz Hipster for Life ♥

You seem like a good person and I like your personality; +1.

LargeUnit likes this.
  12. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

I came online to check on my /pwarp and you gave me sugar renamed to cocaine....

+1

cooey, Lilliya, LargeUnit and 2 others like this.
  13. Mettekes

Mettekes Popular Meeper

You're an enjoyable person to be around, and a lot of fun at most times. Yes, you have made mistakes, but so has everybody. I think you would be a great staff member, and you are pretty active at times other staff aren't as active. You've got my +1

SuperDyl likes this.
  14. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Accepted for Interview.

15. riri30

riri30 Retired veteran

Application denied by request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.