1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from Its_Madison

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Its_Madison, Mar 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

+1 you dont seem like you'd cause trouble

-1, you dont seem like you'd cause much at all.

Probably as a helper you'd do fine, but there's nothing but a fair amount of activity and a fair amount of kindness in you. I DO see you mornings in the US, but usually then there's 2-4 staff online. Never seen you in discord. +/- there's better applicants but you aren't gonna hurt anything.

In response to @CasualMow the "too many staff" arguement is only valid when either there's 3x as many as we have (assuming current playerbase) or when people cause the problem. If you tell clue "Zamos did xyz!!" And he doesn't respond how you want, telling roxy the same not only wastes my time, it also wastes staff's time.

2. agnd

agnd is a steely-eyed missile man

+1 All the perfect qualities for the job, I honestly could think of nobody better to be helper than Its_Madison.
    Good luck!

iKitten and Its_Madison like this.
  3. EnergyAssassin

EnergyAssassin nerd Staff Member Administrator

+1. You're professional, nice and an excellent past staff (from what I could tell as a player)

4. iPolarFlame

iPolarFlame Popular Meeper

Always cheerful in-game and in discord, very friendly and helping. Plus a great app!

+1

5. Orion9

Orion9 Popular Meeper

You seem very nice and you know your stuff nice app size as well plus 1

6. iKitten

iKitten >^-^<

Madison, I didn't know you before you came back to Meep but recently I have been spending more time with you and I have gotten to know you. You are a wonderful person and I think you could benefit the server and many ways, I really couldn't think of anything that would make me question you for Helper.
    I love talking to you anytime and I think you would be a person that would be welcoming to any new players and would help them, I would want you to help me if I had just joined. I also see you online when there aren't many staff on and when there are staff on.
    In general I am a +1 good luck Madi! You will be a great asset to the staff team.

Its_Madison likes this.
  7. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Accepted for interview!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.