1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from Ian Smith

Discussion in 'Denied' started by MegaStufOreo, Apr 12, 2015.

1. MegaStufOreo

MegaStufOreo The Cookie Monster

Member Name Ian Smith

Additional In Game Names: MegaStufOreo

How old are you? almost 13

Do you have Skype? Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 1-3

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) around 5

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

Introduction: Hello, I am Ian. My IGN is MegaStufOreo. I'm just a 12( almost 13) year old trying to get my way through middle school I'm not going to lie, I'm not just another ordinary kid. I'm a pretty unique person. I have some interesting, and some strange features. For one thing, people regard me as a nerd, and/or an athlete. I play tennis, track and field, and soccer. However, I don't play these 24/7, leaving me lot's of time to get online Meepcraft.

Why you should be Helper? When I joined in July of 2013, I was a brand new player to Meepcraft, just like everyone else had to start out as. As the weeks passed, and July became August, I began to be more interactive with the community. I felt happy to feel accepted as a friend to the rest of the community. I loved Meepcraft from that point. I wanted it to prosper, so the younger kids of today could grow up and come onto meepcraft and be introduced to real fun. That's when I thought I should do something, something to help the server. But first, I should become more experienced here. It's been over a year and a half. I really want to help Meepcraft. Like I said, I want meepcraft to last. I don't want it to be another server where people come to the server, get tired after a little while, and leave. I think I should be a helper because I am not ordinary. I can really contribute different ideas to the server that could possibly help the server become more fun, and still enforce necessary rules that will keep the server happy and healthy. Another feature I have is that I see everything that goes on, and I could spot out any rule-breakers.

What are your weaknesses? My greatest weakness is probably irritation. When I see someone breaking the rules, I get very irritated because I only want the best for the server and hate when someone single-handedly tries to ruin this beauty of a server. Yes, other people may have this too, but I do regard it as a weakness. Another weakness I have is trust. I have a whole lot of trust in my heart. The only time I don't trust someone is when I feel the person is trying to take advantage of me, such as scamming me. It's not a huge weakness, because most of the time I make sure it doesn't get the best of me.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Meepcraft is probably the best server and environment for kids and up I have ever visited, and I will always be on meep as long as I am on Minecraft. I hope it lives long enough to satisfy the 5 year olds of today. Thank you Meep, for introducing me to a role-model environment, and a place where I can be safe and happy.

kirby99 likes this.
  2. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

Didn't you say you were quitting not even a month ago? You need to improve on activity on forums TS, earn my trust a little more, and make a better application in the future.

Landonator419 likes this.
  3. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

immaturity is a huge issue here. -1.

adlovesdogs likes this.
  4. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

Mocking also makes a valid point.

5. MegaStufOreo

MegaStufOreo The Cookie Monster

Thanks for the constructive critisism. I'll consider these factors and do my best to improve them.

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  6. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

It is true that i have seen you in game some times, but I believe taht you should improve your Ts/Forums activity a bit.
    However you seem like a good person :).
    My vote is gonna be a +/-. Improve and this may change.
    Good Luck!

7. Bluapol

Bluapol Media Team Meeper

The app is way to short and I am sure those aren't all your weaknesses

8. OhSimple

OhSimple ayyy lmao

• The only thing i've seen you ever do in global is beg.
    • The application looks like it was put together in 5 minutes.
    • I personally don't see you being a stable addition to the staff team.

SaracenTheLeader likes this.
  9. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I've seen you beg, I have NEVER seen you help. I haven't seen you on TS and your forum activity isn't great.
    Your app wasn't good.

adlovesdogs likes this.
  10. Bluapol

Bluapol Media Team Meeper

I agree with you but wanted to tell you, applying for staff does not mean to help before applying but it is important to keep in mind that what you want is to help.

11. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

You should DEFINITELY help before applying. It shows that you want to be helper and actually tests your knowledge of the server.

Ross Patterson, Bluapol and metr0n0me like this.
  12. GalacticShawty

GalacticShawty Well-Known Meeper

•I've never seen you online
    •I never see you help others
    •Quickly-Put-Together Application

Good Luck <3
    :D

13. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

Immature. -1

14. Perryjay2

Perryjay2 Popular Meeper