1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Helper Application from EnDer BunNieS

1. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

salt.jpg

2. castroifyer

castroifyer :)

Accepted for interview!

kittynom, Sqreix, Lilliya and 3 others like this.
  3. Lilliya

Lilliya Celebrity Meeper

Member Name EnDer BunNieS

Additional In Game Names: A_Spaceman

How old are you? 16

Do you have Skype? Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 3-4

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 10ish

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

Introduction: ello, my name is Zane. I am 16 and from the little island south east of Australia, otherwise known as New Zealand.

I am currently taking 6 classes in school which are, english, statistics, automotive engineering, Building constructions, and Computer studies, and electronics. I also like to play Rugby and rugby league during lunch times at school, it tends to help me unwind, and in spare time I like to look at computer parts and things involving computer hardware. Oh, and I forgot to mention I like bunnies. :)

Why you should be Helper? Rather than sitting here and telling you what I would do and give you a boring long speech, I will give you a brief, unique speech of why I should be helper. I strongly think staff need some staff in the new zealand/Australia timezone. Though I am one of those players who cant help financially,however I do help if it is advice, or info on new updates etc.

I believe I have been around meepcraft for a long time to know how this process works, I have worked with a lot of staff members in the past and have enjoyed working with them. I do take the time to help people out when in need. I have taken the role of being staff before, on other game servers. I also enjoy posting on the forums and getting involved into community events, one day which I could help on.

I was once a clan owner in a game called Runescape, with over 20 players daily and over 90 players in total, taking responsibility of the group to organize events or either help players reinforces me as someone who can help another.

Im up front about everything that I say and do, Its just my way of thinking, saying that, I am honest about what I do and do not like at that time..

What are your weaknesses? Weaknesses, simply would be how talkative I am, I do talk a lot in shout, and/or teamspeak, and some consider it spam.

I do have a short temper, and I do not take any nonsense from anybody.

I will not lie, I have been in trouble in the past, but both were sorted out very easily. Jackl01 can vouch for this.

Other than that I believe I am fine.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Despite the fact that I can not be on every single day, during the month. (maybe about 25/30) I do believe I can fulfill the role and help meepcraft staff whether is be modreqs, catching evidence of those no-do-gooders, or either just helping someone do something basic, I am 110 percent commited to the job.

4. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

Apparently you care enough to post on someones application about his maturity. Quite the irony.
    Speaking about people, who work their butts off having no lives, yet you are the one wasting everyones time, and yours.

5. Lilliya

Lilliya Celebrity Meeper

Sorry for posting back.

One. You havent seen me in the past month or two
    Two, you are extremely immature to say the least.
    Three, You do not have the permission to call anybody immature, please take a good look at yourself before going around and calling people this and that.

6. Wubb8t

Wubb8t Celebrity Meeper

Just to let everyone know, Manutd totally lied and pulled this out of his you know what. I've been on almost every single day with Ender_Bunnies on Teamspeak and IG for the past few months. Ender bunnies is probably one of the most fit members for the staff team out of the hunderds of other players. Manutd -1'd this because Ender got him banned for dice scamming. So in other words, he's salty.

My vote however is an obvious +1. No reasons are needed.

7. MrsMegan

MrsMegan Celebrity Meeper

is this real life? +1 helpful, nice, mature, active