1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from EnDer BunNieS

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Lilliya, Feb 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilliya

Lilliya Celebrity Meeper

Member Name EnDer BunNieS

Additional In Game Names: A_Spaceman

How old are you? 16

Do you have Skype? Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 3-4

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 10ish

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

Introduction: ello, my name is Zane. I am 16 and from the little island south east of Australia, otherwise known as New Zealand.

I am currently taking 6 classes in school which are, english, statistics, automotive engineering, Building constructions, and Computer studies, and electronics. I also like to play Rugby and rugby league during lunch times at school, it tends to help me unwind, and in spare time I like to look at computer parts and things involving computer hardware. Oh, and I forgot to mention I like bunnies. :)

Why you should be Helper? Rather than sitting here and telling you what I would do and give you a boring long speech, I will give you a brief, unique speech of why I should be helper. I strongly think staff need some staff in the new zealand/Australia timezone. Though I am one of those players who cant help financially,however I do help if it is advice, or info on new updates etc.

I believe I have been around meepcraft for a long time to know how this process works, I have worked with a lot of staff members in the past and have enjoyed working with them. I do take the time to help people out when in need. I have taken the role of being staff before, on other game servers. I also enjoy posting on the forums and getting involved into community events, one day which I could help on.

I was once a clan owner in a game called Runescape, with over 20 players daily and over 90 players in total, taking responsibility of the group to organize events or either help players reinforces me as someone who can help another.

Im up front about everything that I say and do, Its just my way of thinking, saying that, I am honest about what I do and do not like at that time..

What are your weaknesses? Weaknesses, simply would be how talkative I am, I do talk a lot in shout, and/or teamspeak, and some consider it spam.

I do have a short temper, and I do not take any nonsense from anybody.

I will not lie, I have been in trouble in the past, but both were sorted out very easily. Jackl01 can vouch for this.

Other than that I believe I am fine.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Despite the fact that I can not be on every single day, during the month. (maybe about 25/30) I do believe I can fulfill the role and help meepcraft staff whether is be modreqs, catching evidence of those no-do-gooders, or either just helping someone do something basic, I am 110 percent commited to the job.

2. nath.banana

nath.banana Popular Meeper

3. Jackl01

Jackl01 Celebrity Meeper

-1, don't get sucked into staff, it's not worth it!

jk bby +1, you're on a good tz and bias

Ace and Lilliya like this.
  4. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I've known you for awhile, and I've always known you to be fair, upfront, and independent.

+1

Ace, Lilliya and Jackl01 like this.
  5. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

+1
    You're right, we do need some staff in Aussie and NZ timezones. (Especially when I'm on :p)
    You're online lots, you are helpful, good friend, (Cute bunny xD *pats*) and you are just awesome!!!!!! (Don't know about TS activity since I'm like never on....but I'm guessing you have good activity there :) )

GOOD LUCK BUNNNYYYYYYY <3

Lilliya likes this.
  6. MrsMegan

MrsMegan Celebrity Meeper

is this real life? +1 helpful, nice, mature, active

7. UglyUnicorn

UglyUnicorn Celebrity Meeper

+1 I never thought about you becoming a staff, but I think it would actually work out pretty well.

Lilliya likes this.
  8. hippapajo

hippapajo Popular Meeper

I've always gotten along very nicely with you, Booniez, and I think that you would make an excellent Helper.

9. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

+1
    Love you bae.

Lilliya likes this.
  10. ManUtdFTW11

ManUtdFTW11 Celebrity Meeper

-1 you've always been quite immature towards me and you only just came back to the community.

manu

11. Ace

Ace Celebrity Meeper

+ JUAN
    ~ Can easily be Immature/Mature
    ~ Helpful Player
    ~ Lives in New Zealand (Now I don't have to worry about spammers)
    ~ Trust worthy
    ~ Active both in game and on TS

I didn't even bother reading your app. You are a great co-mayor who manages to complete a work that is given to you and always volunteer to do something if people that should be doing it are busy. You're also a trust worthy player. You always offer help even though it is not needed.
    I believe you will be an excellent addition to staff team (better than most people who got accepted recently lol). I hope you don't change like some people that we know who got staff and suddenly turned their backs on us.

12. Wubb8t

Wubb8t Celebrity Meeper

+1 Only if you promise not to change ;_;

13. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

+1
    Booniez, you are a great friend, you can be sometimes immature yet still, you can manage to control that. You are an excellent addition to the staff team!

GOOD LUCK! even though you will get accepted.

14. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

15. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

+1

You can be immature at times, but overall I've never seen you act as immature as 95% of the people here, and I think you'd be a great addition to the staff team.

CyberneticToast likes this.
  16. 417Mario

417Mario Celebrity Meeper

17. castroifyer

castroifyer :)

I personally have not had much experience with you, but any that I have have not been negative! Well written app, +1

18. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

agreed.

19. Ulfsaar221

Ulfsaar221 Well-Known Meeper

+1 I was seeing you fight with someone earlier, But still +1 m8.

20. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

I think you would be an amazing addition to the staff team, and your timezone is a HUGE plus!
    +1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.