1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from DarkWarriorX5

Discussion in 'Denied' started by DarkWarriorX5, Feb 11, 2015.

1. DarkWarriorX5

DarkWarriorX5 Popular Meeper

Member Name: Sirrr_Fuzzlrfuzzy

Additional In Game Names: Fuzzzlr (brothers account- we love this server)

How old are you? 13 Years young

Do you have Skype? Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) About 3+ hrs. up to 6

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) about 4-7 hrs

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

Introduction: Hello, I am Sirrr_Fuzzlr, previously known as DarkWarriorX5. Outside of the amazing gaming world of Meepcraft and MC I spend most of my other time at school playing basketball and other sports. I am not so good at baseball, and not even close to being described as good at football, I LOVE playing basketball with my friends. I was going to play basketball with my friends, but 2 weeks into practice I got sick for a long time. The feeling of me not being good enough since I missed out on a LOT of practice made me decide I would not play that season. Not being focused on just sports though, I actually enjoy going to school, taking tests, and being with my friends. I try my best to make good grades. The only class I'm currently failing is science, which has always been my worst subject. Soon, I should bring that grade up AT LEAST to a 75.

I also enjoy playing the Wii U and Xbox with my brothers and my sister. My favorite game is probably Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U. Since my Xbox is not the Xbox One or even Xbox 360 (it's just a regular xbox) it's pretty old. As old as it is I still really enjoy playing Star Wars: The Old republic & Star Wars: Commando.

Inside the gaming world of MineCraft I only play Meepcraft. No other server is as fun to me, and a long time ago when I was banned (which I regret doing such things to get banned!) I just completely stopped playing Minecraft altogether. A few years later I wanted to start playing it again and made an appeal here on the forums. I was unbanned and starting playing MeepCraft immediately! Since then I have bought Elite and play MeepCraft every day. I hope to buy supreme and maybe even ultimate soon.

Why you should be Helper? I think I should be helper because I'm very mature, I LOVE helping people and getting things sorted out, and I can be on quite often. I was and still am (RARELY when I need help now... VERY RARELY) happy when I can just ask a helper to help me and they do it. I hope to be like them and make people just enjoy being on the server wanting to play it more and more. If this server in general decides I'm ready and responsible enough to be a helper then that will be just... asdfghjkl... :D can't describe it. If this server and meters decide I'm not ready I will work on my issues that need to be fixed and maybe apply again in a few months or whenever I am ready to be a helper.

What are your weaknesses? My weaknesses. There is not a whole lot. The main thing is there being a person who just lies and just.... hard to explain but I'll try my best. Like when someone is lying about something and I can't prove they're lying! Not to get them banned or anything like that. It just grinds my gears when they lie to lie and they think they're getting something out of it.

One of my weaknesses, I guess, is not being on ts like constantly (I AM on forums constantly! Do not post a lot but I am on here commenting on threads :D ). Im on a good bit but not just like all day. :) Hoping you guys can understand it's not just about ts. Ts does NOT make up the best of helpers. It's good to be on teamspeak but it's just not what you should judge a helper app on.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Im sorry for everything i've done before like grieved or something like that. I will NEVER do that to this server again, even if this gets denied. I loved it when name changes came out. I'm a new person then I was some months ago, and when name changes came out I changed my name and loved it because I felt like I was a different person too. ^-^ Thank you everyone, for reading this. Whatever your decisions are I just hope if i'm ready I get accepted and if i'm not then I don't get accepted.
    -Sirrr_Fuzzlr

2. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

I read the app.
    Decent length.
    Uh... TS Constant Online isn't a weakness, sorry.
    I see you on tab in Beta a lot,
    but you don't shout anymore

3. DarkWarriorX5

Dx ok thanks. I thought I shouted. ^-^ But ok :D thank you. Is it like "illegal" to edit my post?

4. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

Your immature.
    Also, your app was pretty short.
    You have a great attitude, but you need more work.
    Also, your not active on Skype, teamspeak or meepcraft.
    Good luck. Try to be more active

5. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

1. Yeah it is illegal to edit... You should probably know that to be staff
    2. Don't respond to every person's posts individually
    it makes you look desperate

6. alex77034

Another thing. You smiled at least 4 times in this thread. Im predicting you think this is making a better impression of you.

7. DarkWarriorX5

Ok thanks ^-^ and I'm not. Just yours pretty much atm because you were first to post... :D

8. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

Your application has a decent length, but is of a poor quality.

- Avoid using smileys, upper case letter words - it just does not look good on an application (of any sort, really)
    - Your introduction is about 50% of the whole app - that's how long the "Why" section should be
    - Speaking about the why section, again, it is rather weak, does not say anything of real importance

9. x_bigheart_x

x_bigheart_x Celebrity Meeper

I really wouldn't say this, if I was applying.
    Too many emoticons.
    Immature.
    And don't reply to every single person's response.

10. alex77034

Like I said earlier and y4cky too. Avoid the smileys. It makes no impression whatsoever. But good luck

Toostenheimer likes this.
  11. le gooboy

le gooboy Popular Meeper

relly. You aren't allowed to say that and neither am I XD

+active ig
    +kind
    -never on ts
    -never see you post on forums
    -weak app
    -your immature

-0.5 for now... GL!

12. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

You are very immature (sirrr_fuzzlr? Really?), I don't see you online a lot, and you don't have the best forums activity. -1 good luck though!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  13. le gooboy

le gooboy Popular Meeper

YASSSS YOU SAID IT

Gowlee likes this.
  14. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

And I wish you knew what point his immaturity hits.
    His ign god damn it

le gooboy likes this.
  15. Landonator419

Landonator419 Celebrity Meeper

-Staff application was lengthy but "Quality over Quanity".
    -Immature at times.
    -I don't see you in shout a lot.
    You need to work on some few things.
    Good luck!

DarkWarriorX5 likes this.
  16. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

You've been arrogant to me in the past, and a lot of people. So don't just convince them,
    [​IMG]

Toostenheimer and DarkWarriorX5 like this.
  17. Khafra

Khafra Celebrity Meeper

SINCE LAND AND PANDA GOT ACCEPTED WHO CARES?

+1

18. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

Just throwing this out there, I would refrain from using ":D" or ":)" in a staff application...

DarkWarriorX5 likes this.
  19. DarkWarriorX5

Thank you! Yes, I've heard. I will refrain from using this in the future. I use these in most of my posts though so I thought in this why would I do it diff? I was just being me ^-^ <----- I LOVE USING THESE
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 11, 2015, Original Post Date: Feb 11, 2015 ---
    Ok since this wasn't just a complaint or so about my app. then I will reply to this also. ^^^ also nice (not inch... i edited this) Hunger Games quote.
    Yes, I've been arrogant in the past. Ive also changed and I'm sure i've said how you were right or how I probably wasn't right.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 11, 2015 ---
    I meant nice hg quote not inch

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
    adlovesdogs likes this.
  20. Zer0000000000

Zer0000000000 Popular Meeper

oh my goddd stop replying to everything is shows that you're desperateeeee